Alien Abduction Experience and Research (AAER) at
Ickynicks - Handmade Quality Jewelry - Discount Prices


Alien Abduction
Experience and Research
Write to:

Alien Contact: True Experiences of Alien Contact Around the World

Alien Contact: True Experiences of Alien Contact Around the World

Crystal Sphere Time Machine

Well here goes (it is rather lengthy). I hope I can tell this story as sequentially as possible. It  was the summer of 1961. I had just graduated from high school and was all excited about going to college.

My family had bought a new home just outside of the city limits of Tulsa, Oklahoma. We were the first home in this area and it was quite barren at the time. Now during this period there had been a lot of sightings of unusual lights in the sky. We even watched several nights. My whole family and friends. They danced about and we found it quite fascinating and entertaining. No one really thought too much about it. We knew that the U.S. was doing a lot of research and experimenting.

Anyway back to me. One night I had a vivid dream. I dreamed that a high shrill beeping noise awoke me. I got up out of bed and walked out the door, across a field when I saw the alien craft. I did not feel afraid. I just slowly walked towards it. I knew that I was being controlled, but it was okay.

As I got closer I could see the aliens. I felt their expressions were more curious, yet caring. Like a child might look at a new puppy. I remember walking up a ramp. Then there was a lapse of memory. I went from that spot to an area where they had me on a slab of some sort. We were talking to each other through telepathy. I was curious as to where they were from. The tallest one who seemed to be in charge lowered a map of the universe. He ask me if I recognized the different constellations on this map. I did not. So he said ,"Well, it won't do me any good to show you where we are from."

From there it seemed to be a blur. The next thing I remembered was walking into the house. I entered my bedroom and sat at the window and stared up at the sky. At some point I fell asleep. The next morning I asked my mother if she heard me go out the front door? She did not.

It was strange in the fact that I could not get this incident off of my mind. I have had dreams that seemed realistic before, but this was different. That night when I went to get into the shower I felt a soreness in my naval. I looked down and found three puncture wounds. For several months these punctures would ooze fluid. They had a very foul odor. I didn't say anything to anyone.

Personally I thought I was going crazy. My routine had changed however, every night I would sit at my window and watch the sky...I seemed to feel they were coming back and I was waiting for them. My mother did remember this, but I did not tell her why I was sitting there. As time passed, I began remembering more things AND like overnight I had acquired a keen sense of ESP which almost drove me out of my mind. I went for several years just passing the whole incident off as a dream. I got married in 1964.

My husband was in the Air Force. He finished his B.A. in Syracuse, N.Y. He was a Russian linguist and had several secret clearances. He was the only person I had told about my dream. While in Syracuse in 1966, we were watching a late movie on TV. It was about the Barney and Betty Hill incident (I think that was their names). I had never heard about it, nor had I read anything about UFO'S etc.

As I began watching I felt like I was reliving my dream. So many things were similar and some identical. The map she drew was exactly what I had seen. When she told about the needles being place in her naval I got hysterical and grabbed my stomach...I was feeling the pain all over again. I began crying uncontrollably.


It was at this moment that my husband knew something had really and truly happened. I told him I wanted to get some counseling. He begged me not to do that because it could have a negative repercussion towards him and he might lose his clearances.

Being a devoted wife, I knew that I could never tell. As time passed more and more details began to come back. I realized that I had been coached over and over. The aliens told me that I would forget everything. I know now that it was like I was in a hypnotic state. For years I did not feel any fear, but then as the memory became more and more vivid I found myself at times being absolutely petrified. I maintained the acute ESP.

One incident in particular. My husband was flying "recon sorties" in Viet Nam. We were living in Okinawa, Japan and I would see him approximately every three to six weeks. One day I was sitting in the living room. My sons were both taking naps.

All of a sudden this large sphere was in front of me. It was like looking into a six-foot crystal ball. I realized at that moment that I was inside his aircraft and something bad was going on. I grabbed a pad and pencil and began writing down everything I heard. I wrote the date, time, names, conversation, latitude and longitude.

My husband returned home two weeks later. I asked him what he was doing on that particular date at that particular time. He turned and looked at me with a look I had never seen. I handed him the piece of paper. He turned white as a sheet as he read my notes. I had written down a lot of code names and the latitude and longitude had pinpointed exactly where they were located. He immediately went to the phone and told the Colonel what had happened. I had to go through a debriefing...that is one reason I cannot give particulars, but I can tell you that my husband received a distinguished flying cross over the incident.

The ESP became even more acute and everyday I knew what was going to happen. To make a long story short. I almost lost my mind over it. Then I made a conscious decision to not allow it to happen. This was because everything I envisioned were bad things. Throughout the years I have wanted to just get this off my mind. I actually was doing quite well until December 1994 (might have been '95 not really sure). It was Christmas Day.

My sons had come up and my parents were in. I had a house full. I was living in Texas. Like any Christmas, it was hectic, yet full of laughter. We stayed up till midnight and I remember how exhausted I was when I hit the bed. At 4 a.m. I woke up absolutely in a cold sweat. I was dreaming that this alien craft was chasing me. I finally found some very dense woods and ran has hard as I could. When I woke up with a start, I could not go back to sleep.

I found it so odd to have such a dream with everything going on. I did not tell my family anything. But I couldn't get it off my mind. I know that Christmas Day fell on a Sunday and everyone would be leaving the first thing Monday. After the last guest left. I fell asleep on the coach for a couple of hours. At 6 p.m. I turned on the Dallas News Station. Right in the middle of the newscast...the commentator started talking about a UFO that had been spotted at the DFW (Dallas Fort Worth) Airport in Texas at approximately 4 a.m. I sat there and started shaking all over again. I really don't know how I feel.

Sometimes I feel scared, sometimes not. I find it odd. But my encounter happened before I had ever heard about encounters...and the aliens I "dreamed" about looked almost identical to those that were depicted in "Close Encounters". I knew people would never believe me that is why I wish to remain anonymous. I have no reason to make up a story. I can say that it still rings through my head though..."You will not remember, you will not remember, you..." I have often thought I would like to be hypnotized in order to have all the details, but I fear that. Thanks for listening.

October 19, 1999

* * *

Best Expressions Web Design & Hosting
Alien Abduction Experience and Research
 Copyright 1996 - 2016. All Rights Reserved.