Author Archives: RKL

About RKL

Greetings My name is RKL I am one of nine personalities inhabiting the organic form of a 55 year old Hermaphrodite Female. Brought into this world as they say in the year of our lord 19 and 54, and hailing from the high pleasant mountains of the great state of Arkansas. My birth fathers family have dark story's of family members, being abducted by strange lights in the night sky, going back before the stars and bars flew before the grand and glorious southern confederate army. My father himself, along with two of my brothers have had encounters of an x-file nature, as have I on several other occasions. I am not quite looked upon as fully human by most humans, I have encountered over the years, and their fear of my difference has caused them to become a mite violent towards my person, a time or three. So I guess you would call me a hybrid of sorts. Most probably a mixture of: Early Primate, Tuatha Dé Danann/Grays, as well as some Annunaki DNA, as do all modern humans were created out of. I must admit I have never had the feeling of being part of your human race, and after multiple operations as a baby by human government doctors as part of, (the gender studies during the fifties to eighties). In which they tried to make me fit in one of your male or female human boxes, and in doing so. Robbing me of my true Hermaphroditic identity, and isolating me ever more completely from your human world. Over the years I have come to the conclusion, I was not so much conceived as you humans are by normal sexual genetic mixing, but deliberately created by the manipulation of my fathers, and possibly mother's genetic codes. Due to all this strangeness when it comes to my birthing on this planet. I have come to the unmistakeable conclusion. I am a spawned entity. Who's sole purpose, is to bridge the gap between you humans and the true non-terran progenitors of your human race. Who if I am correct, will once again appear in your skies with unmistakeable clarity in the coming years. So as to remind you humans who you really are, and what you were created to do in the first place. I guaranty raping the world of its limited resources, to satisfy the greed of a few power mad humans, as well as using out mooted religious motivations, (which in truth be-littles the true nature of the universal architect of what physic's, is just now revealing as the multiverse), in order to perpetuate a constant state of war, will definitely not be on the agenda. I Wish You All Well R.K.L.

Greetings My name is RKL I be a 55 year old Hermaphrodite Female. Brought into this world as they say in the year of our lord 19 and 54, and hailing from the high pleasant mountains of the great state … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | Leave a comment

Hello I am RKL

Greetings My name is RKL I am one of nine personalities inhabiting the organic form of a 55 year old Hermaphrodite Female. Brought into this world as they say in the year of our lord 19 and 54, and hailing … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | Tagged , | Leave a comment