Author Archives: Aquila123

About Aquila123

I ama man that grew up in Oslo Norway in the 1950es-1960es-1970es and have lived there the most of my life. For the time being, I live some place in the Caribian Islands I have some experiences from my childhood that might look like alien abduction. I am fairly sure that is not what lies behind. I rather think that I was given anesthesia secretly by health authorities and subjected to ordeals much of the same kind you hear about in alien abduction stories. In either case I am interested in this subject and ordals that resamble, and I have for some time actively collected such stories through polls. I registered her to tell about my own experiences when appropriate and respond to posts with the background of what I know about UFOlogy and abudution of various kind. Regards Aquila123

Some information about myself

I grew up in Oslo Norway in the 1950es-1960es-1970es and have lived there the most of my life. For the time being, I live some place in the Caribian Islands I have some experiences from my childhood that might look … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | Leave a comment