Monthly Archives: November 2009

Please help….

Hello. I have never done this before, nor do I know where to begin or who to ask. My mother (who works for the military) and her husband (retired military) recently went on a cruise ship. She told me about … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | Leave a comment

At my wit’s end! Help!

Hello, I live in Edinburgh and I was ‘taken’ a couple of days ago. ┬áIt’s not the first time it’s happened but it’s the first time I’ve retained conscious memories about it and I don’t know if anyone else has … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction, UFOs | Tagged , | 7 Comments

seventeen yr old girl, abductee?

Hi everyone. my name is Ashley and I can truthfully say i’m happy i found this site. My entire life I thought i was a crazy girl with bad memory and an overactive imagination. As a kid I always woke … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 1 Comment

new guy hi all

hi all new guy here hows u all jus wanted to say 4 now not all abductions are bad ones does that make sence? to any one?

Posted in Alien Abduction | 5 Comments

overwhelming alien abduction curiosity

For as long as I can remember I have had an intense and almost overwhelming curiosity to learn more about alien abductions and other things that the “normal public” thinks are strange, but the abduction curiosity is by far the … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 2 Comments