Monthly Archives: December 2009

My Experiance

It was in the afternoon when I was around 4 maybe 5…I was taking a nap with my mom. I awoke to this long necked elderly looking wrinklely greyish green beedie eyed head staring…not just any stare but a cold … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 4 Comments

Help

Hi, first time user…not sure how or what happened..Was hoping someone could help..It was around 3am and i was fast asleep, however i remember being in a strange house, never seen it before, with people looking in at me through … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 3 Comments

abudcted

Ok, I was coming home from the bar like I do every friday night driving in my pickup.  I wasn’t drunk, I only had about seven beers I think.  Anyway I was driving home and then I saw a wierd … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 2 Comments

hello i’m new

i’m presently 28 years of age i can’t remember what age i was when it happened but i think i was about 15 i told what happened to me to everyone but just told me i was dreaming but it … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 1 Comment

hello to all ..

A old timer from the old boards .Its been awhile Marylin .. glad to see discussion up and running again . Hopefully in the future I will post and maybe help out the others here .

Posted in Alien Abduction | 3 Comments

Hello all

I hope you are all genuine here and not debunkers or crazies. I have experienced very odd things. I remember strange places. I frequently dream of things which I have never seen, heard or read, including travelling between dimensions. I … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | Leave a comment