Monthly Archives: January 2010

It really did happen…

Hello, my name is Christine.  I live in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area.  While this is a safe place to openly discuss experiences, I’m still a bit apprehensive.  I don’t think I’m looking for validation; it really happened.  But, is … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 1 Comment

hi,i’m giuseppe and this is my experience

Hello, I am Joseph and I will tell you the best possible quality that is my experience with alien entities. About three years ago I had my first contact with these entities, at first began to arrive at strange images … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | Leave a comment

One Of Many Experiences Since Early Childhood.

In November 0f 2007 . I had had some bad luck.I was feeling so warn out with life .That when I was on my way home which is a hour drive threw back roads of Montana.The one road is 18 … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 5 Comments

video

I think the man in the video is pulling your leg but I can only guess. I do think  I am some kind of a hybrid and that many other “people” are as well, although I think many may be … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | Leave a comment

An Apology?

I’m trying to think of where to begin.  I guess, to sum up, I have a couple of vague recollections from childhood about alien forms (I do not remember childhood abductions themselves) and have always been truly terrified and upset … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction, Dreams | Leave a comment

Out line , summery if you will…

Gey type B Tall Greys From Orian 7 to 8 ft. tall.These grys have technologies that allow them to perform certain actons that appear “miraculous” Less Viscious towards human but still considered hostile.They tend to influence more through political controls … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 4 Comments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXfuql0f-g8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXfuql0f-g8 ok what is your take on this one? Enjoy! Robin I did the math as far as time goes and it’s 2012 when “The Sh** Hits The Fan!

Posted in Alien Abduction | 1 Comment

Questioning

I’m fairly certain that I’ve never been abducted but I’m suspecting that I may be a hybrid. I LOOK physically normal but I have some reasons to feel that inwardly things are very different. I think a close exam during … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 4 Comments

Alien Encounter

Less than two hours ago I had the most intense experience of my life.  I am very experienced with hallucinogens and I have a very firm grasp on reality.  I have experimented with DMT on several occasions and I have … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 2 Comments