Monthly Archives: January 2010

It really did happen…

Hello, my name is Christine.  I live in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area.  While this is a safe place to openly discuss experiences, I’m still a bit apprehensive.  I don’t think I’m looking for validation; it really happened.  But, is … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 1 Comment

hi,i’m giuseppe and this is my experience

Hello, I am Joseph and I will tell you the best possible quality that is my experience with alien entities. About three years ago I had my first contact with these entities, at first began to arrive at strange images … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | Leave a comment

Hello Everyone You can also reach me on aol Robbygirl2010

Alien Type 3 human Type AliensSimilar to humans,5-6 ft.tall of EARTH fair skinned blonde hair( OMG sounds like me?) Therse entities have been abducted bu greys or ARE THE OFFSPRING of abductees and have been trained by the greys as … Continue reading

One Of Many Experiences Since Early Childhood.

In November 0f 2007 . I had had some bad luck.I was feeling so warn out with life .That when I was on my way home which is a hour drive threw back roads of Montana.The one road is 18 … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 5 Comments

video

I think the man in the video is pulling your leg but I can only guess. I do think  I am some kind of a hybrid and that many other “people” are as well, although I think many may be … Continue reading

An Apology?

I’m trying to think of where to begin.  I guess, to sum up, I have a couple of vague recollections from childhood about alien forms (I do not remember childhood abductions themselves) and have always been truly terrified and upset … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction, Dreams | Leave a comment

Out line , summery if you will…

Gey type B Tall Greys From Orian 7 to 8 ft. tall.These grys have technologies that allow them to perform certain actons that appear “miraculous” Less Viscious towards human but still considered hostile.They tend to influence more through political controls … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 4 Comments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXfuql0f-g8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXfuql0f-g8 ok what is your take on this one? Enjoy! Robin I did the math as far as time goes and it’s 2012 when “The Sh** Hits The Fan!

Posted in Alien Abduction | 1 Comment

Questioning

I’m fairly certain that I’ve never been abducted but I’m suspecting that I may be a hybrid. I LOOK physically normal but I have some reasons to feel that inwardly things are very different. I think a close exam during … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 4 Comments

Alien Encounter

Less than two hours ago I had the most intense experience of my life.  I am very experienced with hallucinogens and I have a very firm grasp on reality.  I have experimented with DMT on several occasions and I have … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 2 Comments