Monthly Archives: June 2010

Any Experiences with Men in Black?

I would like to hear about anyone’s experience(s) with Men in Black – incidents?  What did they look like?  Where did it occur? What did they say?  Was the experience tied in with any abduction or UFO incident? I have … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction, UFOs | 2 Comments

abducted at 7, now 47

The short story is: I drastically changed at age 7 and had symptoms of abuse but had no memory. Since my Dad died last year, and with therapies, I have recovered experience of extreme terror and flashes of memories of … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | Tagged | Leave a comment

Alien investigator wanted

Hello everyone. I’m looking for a UFO/alien investigator to accompany me on an excursion to the west coast, for the purpose of attempting to capture an EBE, and hopefully helping the abductions of a young lady. The duties of said … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | Tagged , | Leave a comment

Hello I am RKL

Greetings My name is RKL I am one of nine personalities inhabiting the organic form of a 55 year old Hermaphrodite Female. Brought into this world as they say in the year of our lord 19 and 54, and hailing … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | Tagged , | Leave a comment

The Dream Encounter

A few months back I remember coming home from work on a seemingly average day. Took off my shoes and headed straight to my bedroom and took a nap. I fell asleep around 4:15PM and I knocked out for about … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 1 Comment

I think I have been Abducted.

Hello. My name is Marisa. I am 28 and I think I may have been abducted. I am not sure what may have or is happening to me but many things have happened in the past few months I … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 6 Comments

Help for “Prgnaunt or Not”

There is help for those who are being bothered by aliens. I go by what I call AIA. Become Aware, be Informed and be prepared to Act. It has been said that Greys are ammonia based, as opposed to carbon … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | Leave a comment