Monthly Archives: June 2010

Any Experiences with Men in Black?

I would like to hear about anyone’s experience(s) with Men in Black – incidents?  What did they look like?  Where did it occur? What did they say?  Was the experience tied in with any abduction or UFO incident? I have … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction, UFOs | 2 Comments

abducted at 7, now 47

The short story is: I drastically changed at age 7 and had symptoms of abuse but had no memory. Since my Dad died last year, and with therapies, I have recovered experience of extreme terror and flashes of memories of … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | Tagged | Leave a comment

Alien investigator wanted

Hello everyone. I’m looking for a UFO/alien investigator to accompany me on an excursion to the west coast, for the purpose of attempting to capture an EBE, and hopefully helping the abductions of a young lady. The duties of said … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | Tagged , | Leave a comment

Greetings My name is RKL I be a 55 year old Hermaphrodite Female. Brought into this world as they say in the year of our lord 19 and 54, and hailing from the high pleasant mountains of the great state … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | Leave a comment

Hello I am RKL

Greetings My name is RKL I am one of nine personalities inhabiting the organic form of a 55 year old Hermaphrodite Female. Brought into this world as they say in the year of our lord 19 and 54, and hailing … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | Tagged , | Leave a comment

The Dream Encounter

A few months back I remember coming home from work on a seemingly average day. Took off my shoes and headed straight to my bedroom and took a nap. I fell asleep around 4:15PM and I knocked out for about … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 1 Comment

I think I have been Abducted.

Hello. My name is Marisa. I am 28 and I think I may have been abducted. I am not sure what may have or is happening to me but many things have happened in the past few months I … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 6 Comments

Help for “Prgnaunt or Not”

There is help for those who are being bothered by aliens. I go by what I call AIA. Become Aware, be Informed and be prepared to Act. It has been said that Greys are ammonia based, as opposed to carbon … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | Leave a comment