Monthly Archives: July 2010

Street Lights Going Out When You Walk By

Just curious how many abductees on this group also experience street lamps or other lights going off when they walk by?  Happens to me all of the time.  Is it tied in with abductions or is this tied in with … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 4 Comments

Coast to Coast AM – Budd Hopkins Talked about woman video taped her abduction…

On Coast to Coast AM the other night, Budd Hopkins talked about a woman who was adbucted many times. She had the ability to see and get a “feeling” when she was going to be abducted, so she set up … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 5 Comments

vertebra

Just a question of curiosity.  I have an extra vertebra and wondered if or how many of you may have this same anomoly. I wondered if this might be significant amongst abductee’s. A spine x-ray can be easily and affordably … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 7 Comments

Was i Abducted

I was laying in bed one night and i kept hereing  noises outside. then it was like an out of body experiance i was in a craft in space i asked what is that someone answered a name that started … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 5 Comments

We can’t be passive

I’m new to this group but have been an abductee for over 50 years.  Mother was as well, several children and two grandchildren. What I am finding a surprise here (and worrisome) is this sites attitude of:  “We try to … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 37 Comments