Monthly Archives: August 2010

Dream?

Hello, I’m new here so please bear with me if I don’t know how to post properly. I wanted to post this in the dream category and thought I saw┬áit, but now I can’t figure out how to get there. … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 4 Comments

Human offspring or Hybrid

The general acceptance in the UFO & ET literature is that the Greys are creating Hybrids, meaning a cross between humans and Greys, but I have experienced something different. I won’t go into too much detail, but around 10 years … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 4 Comments

Blue Light

Im confused, I cant forget the event, my sister’s cat was in my room and I was jus chillen bout 2 go to sleep, but I hear dogs barkin, and that woke me up then my sisters cat growls at … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 3 Comments

flashbacks

Alien abduction,conspiracy theories Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction, Conspiracy Theories | 28 Comments

my encounters

hiya all, new to here i jus wanted to say that not all encounters are bad ones! where on here do i talk to ppl that has had the same sort of thing happen to them as me?

Posted in Alien Abduction | 1 Comment

evryone should read

Secret Life: Firsthand, Documented Accounts of UFO Abductions by David M. Jacobs and watch the 2009 documentary touched i mean the entire world should please POST TO ME YOUR COMMENTS

Posted in Alien Abduction | 2 Comments

Encounter

I wonder if anyone on this forum can help. On tuesday night of last week, I was sat outside my house in Spain, and I was reading a book under the back porch light, not aware of my surroundings as … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 9 Comments