Monthly Archives: September 2010

Encounter=Spiritual Awakening?

I’m curious if any of you folks have had an experience that you would consider a spiritual awakening? I mean, did anything happen to you that led you to a realization that you were connected to the universe in a … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 5 Comments

I feel they are waking me up now!

hi, I am in my mid 50’s (female) and in a nutshell I feel the time is nearing for something. I had no interest in ufo’s, they just did not register on the ricter scale for me, but suddenly (last … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 4 Comments

CARET alien writing?

I am interested in anyone’s thoughts on the supposed CARET alien symbols as reported by an “Isaac”.  There are references to this on the Internet and many think this is a hoax.  The reason I post this is that a … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 6 Comments

Have you ever?

This is actually my first “real” post. I won’t go into the ins and outs of a testimony until I can get some solid responses on certain “aspects” of my own memories.  I hope by doing this that any one … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 19 Comments

Consciously Contacting Aliens

Hi Everyone – I thought I would create a new post about discussions on seeking contact with aliens.  I was asked by another poster, Geoff, in the “Flashbacks”  discussions whether I had ever tried to contact aliens. Geoff wrote, ” … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 9 Comments