Monthly Archives: November 2010

Feeling a bit confused…

So I dont know if this is actually anything at all, but I want to post this and get some inputs.. I had a very weird dream Id say about a year ago. I was asleep and I woke up … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction, Dreams | 5 Comments

Trying to figure it all out…

Hello! Alien abduction has been my greatest fear for most of my life. I don’t know if it is BECAUSE of movies like Fire in the Sky or if they just awoke in me some kind of memory. Whatever the cause, … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 6 Comments

my questions for all of you

as a child i was always switched off when my sister was being taken and because of her experiences she has moved out somewhere in Utah parts completely unknown to any of my family members i cannot ask the questions … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 2 Comments

Am I Crazy?

I’m 49 years old and this happened when I was in my early 20s. I was asleep in my bed and I started to dream that I was in some type of holding cell. It was circular and there were … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 1 Comment

Dreams

Hi I am new here…….and so begins my story.  I am now 43 years old…..and have been having these dreams all my life.   I have always felt like I have never belonged.   Even as a little girl I never felt … Continue reading

Taken

My experience started very young. The more they take you the more they start to form a connection with you. I am over 50 and they just started to talk to me before they do their medical stuff. They have … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 2 Comments

Scared and Seeking Answers

I’m a 25 year old female in Alaska, and I have had several odd experiences and night terrors (waking up screaming for no apparant reason) and seeing people/creatures in my bedroom upon waking, hearing voices upon waking, and upon falling … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 3 Comments

Markings

Ok so im 16 years old and live in brandon flordia, about a month ago I woke up with a fresh burn on my right ankle with hair missing that hurt when I tuched it and I did not recall … Continue reading