Monthly Archives: January 2011

the message

I wanted to once again share the message for it has changed. they told me this 3 nights ago and told me to tell the world but untill now i have been to busy. my offer to help still stands. if you … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 4 Comments

Scared

Recently my husband and I went out of town. The last night we were there I felt an overwhelming sense of fear I also felt as though I was being watched. The next Morning I woke up and looked at the clock, the … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 1 Comment

Alien Abductee Geoffrey Evans To Be Guest on The Bright Side

Join us this week on “The Bright Side”, the popular, internet radio talk show with host David Nathan, this Sunday, January 23, 2011, at 7pm-8:30pm, EST, as we welcome alien abductee, Geoffrey Evans.  Geoffrey Evans, lives in Australia and at … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | Leave a comment

THEM

Hello my name is Aaron. I have something to tell you. I was abducted and worked for them for atleast 5 or 6 years. I gave them the name “them” because i do not know who they are but they … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 2 Comments

Could it be?

I am finding that now trying to write this I am having trouble gathering my thoughts. So, if my post seems hard to follow please forgive me. My entire life I’ve felt as if I didn’t belong here or anywhere … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction, UFOs | 9 Comments