Monthly Archives: February 2011

full detailed information available for anyone with questions.

hello, i have been abducted since before my birth and now i have learned from the greys. i am very familiar with┬átheir┬áprocedures and they have chose me to inform all that want to believe. i am the first of many … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 1 Comment

Where do I start?

I am recently becoming aware of the possibility that I have been an abduction victim. I really am not sure where to turn. Friends and family would either disbelieve me or patronize me. I am hesitant to speak with my … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 2 Comments

Trying to be sensitive

i want to be sensitive to all here and at the same time propose some theories. do you at all think that maybe you were druged by the FBI and then they did something to you. Maybe the government has … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 5 Comments

hey visit my forum and write about ur alien abductions

http://alienabduction.forumotions.com/ this is my forum id love 2 hear all ur stories as i am researching this project, i too felt aliens have at least contacted me therefore choose to research the project plz leave stories at my forum thanks … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 5 Comments

assisted OBE?

i had an experience that was kind of strange. it was around 2:30 in the afternoon and i had just laid down on my bed, but i wasn’t asleep. i heard a mechanical child’s voice downstairs and then heard footsteps … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 2 Comments