Monthly Archives: April 2011

Its been a few months, but I have new experiences to share…

This one was a few months ago. I slept on my couch cause hubby was working overnight, and I cant sleep alone in the bed.. The first thing I come to is that I’m huddled down tight in front of … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 4 Comments

strange? worry or not ?

earlier i was writing about “dreams” i had… but now i remembered something…. once i was walking down the street and it was like 5:50 pm  … im not sure, but it was something like that… and then i saw … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 7 Comments

That uneasy feeling

Within the last couple of years I have been plagued with sleep and sinus issues. Two nights ago something very unsettling happened to me that I felt I had to share. But first, let me backtrack a moment to give … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 6 Comments

Here is my most vivid and detailed memory

Hello, I’m new here. I’m finally stepping out to meet others like myself. I’ve had countless experiences since I was a small child. Even though I have very supportive friends and family I feel very alone because of my experiences. … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 13 Comments

My first remembered experience

AS I have issues sleeping through the night I sleep in a separate room from my wife. Last night was no different in that respect. I also have the T.V on and set the timer to turn it off after … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 23 Comments

Participate in a Retreat and Documentary for Alien Abductees Summer 2011

A groundbreaking documentary series for Discovery Channel is looking for alien abductees to participate in a weeklong retreat program this summer. Under the guidance of some of the leading experts in the abduction field, including Dr. David Jacobs and Budd … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction, UFOs | 11 Comments

what do u think

Many times I dreamed of flying in the street and around the house where I live. I could feel the wind in your hair .. I have often dreamed of UFOs, but few of dreams seared in my mind … … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 2 Comments

Taken

Before i endulge much of my expericances i just want to ask. I am just turning 30. Im starting to get flashs of visitations of the past. Although, they appear very vivid, as well as, almost covered up as disguised … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 7 Comments