Monthly Archives: September 2011

Some strange happenings

About four months ago in June I believe it was, my and my boyfriend had gotten a night off from our son. Having the night off while he was with his grandmother we stayed up really late just talking about … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 1 Comment

Never Spoke of

In 1994 I was a Junior in high school. I lived in the basement of my grandparents house in Illinois. I have never really spoken of this incident due to fear that it would happen again. But at this point … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 3 Comments

Who are we?

I was 15 when i witnessed my first ALIEN encounter. I remember my uncle coming back from from Ohio to visit us before he left for Guatemala. He pointed something out to me the day he left. He told me … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction, Ghosts & Paranormal, UFOs | 1 Comment

Need Help

My niece has been having experiences for several months now.  While she is sleeping and even awake she feels like she is being experimented on by aliens.  Everything she says is so in detail it is scary.  She sees them, … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 8 Comments

…wowwww….

….wow…you people reallly are insane…..itd be completely hilarious , if not for the fact that you people realllly believe all this nonsense…that part is just scary…..there is NO such thing as “alien abduction”…its all ur warped minds way of bringing … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 7 Comments

Looking for witnesses

I came to this site looking for anyone that may remember an “experience” they may have had in the early 60’s…not exactly sure of the year but the date was October 31. You would have to have lived in Winnipeg,Manitoba,Canada. … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction, UFOs | 2 Comments