Monthly Archives: October 2011

First abduction memory

This memory came to me as a dreamlike memory, which I see from many other posts here, is the way most folks remember their abductions without hypnosis.  ……I woke up in bed with my heart pounding, scared stiff, and consciously … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 12 Comments

Abductions tracked by government?

Hi, everyone! I’ve recently examined some information I’d like to share with all of you and get your thoughts on. Like many abductees or suspected abductees, I’ve always read alot about UFOs and the abduction phenomenon, searching to know more. … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 4 Comments

XPERIENCERS reality show

To my fellow experiencers, I am currently in negotiations with a network production company to produce my XPERIENCERS reality show. If you’re interested in participating, please let me know. I created this show to find answers to my own lifetime … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 1 Comment

Blonde alien dream

I am a new user to this site, and I have never been much of a believer in aliens, or paranormal things until recently,  I wanted to post my dream I had recently and I wanted to know if anyone … Continue reading

Posted in Dreams, UFOs | 12 Comments

Connecting the dots

So as I’ve explained in my previous posts, when I had my UFO encounter in a concious awake state of mind it really got me thinking that some of the strange things I’ve experienced throughout my life make more sense … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 1 Comment

Dreams and other odd things

So I already have on extremely long post right under this one which explains my conciouse encounter with them, I am not sure who “they” are but since they came to visit me, it is like the flood gates have … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 13 Comments