Monthly Archives: November 2011

Flashes of Light in Bedroom at Night

I have to share this with you all and I hope that if any of you have any similar experiences, please share them. Also, if you’ve found some ways to cope, please also share your methods. Last night I had … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 6 Comments

someone

Bible verse with relevance to AAT(Ancient Astronaut Theory)

“Cursed be the ground, for OUR sake. Both thorns and thistles shall be brought forth for us. For out of the ground you were created for the DUST you are. And to the DUST you shall return.” Genesis 3:17-19 Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 4 Comments

Fire in the Sky

Greetings everyone! I am Set I have alot to vent here. I was contacted when I was 19 years old I’ve been dealing with these things for about 13 years. I have tolerated them but they are starting to get … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction, Conspiracy Theories, Dreams, UFOs | 7 Comments

Am I or am I not?

Hello OK I suppose I should start at the beginning, I’m sorry in advance if I’m long winded. For me it all started when I was about 8 and I watched a show on TV where they were doing re … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 1 Comment

Not really sure

First of all sorry to all who are going to read this, ¬†english is not my native language. I am 22 years old, male, from germany and I am reading all your storys and tips on this site with great … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction, UFOs | Leave a comment

Don’t know and just wondering..

For the longest time now, I have woken up in the middle of the night and been afraid. At first it started that I thought something had been in my room and I look around trying to see where it’s … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 1 Comment

alien abductions

i believe i was abducted by aliens it sounds like a tall story but im deadly serious i was at home asleep in my bed 1 night and a bright yellow light woke me up and there was this thing … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 4 Comments

Any helpful tips ?

I was wondering if over the years,through personal experiences or other wise if anyone has any helpful tips on things that worked for them to help prevent, fight or protect themselves ? As I have not found many websites that … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 10 Comments