Monthly Archives: April 2012

Sharing my story

Hello my unknown friends, Before i begin to tell you my story i would like to apoligize for the grammatical mistakes ill certainly will make. For I am a foreigner and english is not my native language. I find it … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | Leave a comment

Possible abductions?

Just wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences…and what you make of mine. When I was a child, sometime age 5 to 9, I used to regularly wake up to a lime green, glowing “orb” hovering above me. It … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 2 Comments

Please read

In the beginning of this year I had woke up to a silhouette of a Grey at the side of the bed. That night I took a sleeping pill because I wanted to get a good night’s sleep. This is … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 4 Comments

Aliens Using Borderline Abduction Methods Against Me

REMEMBER, THESE ALIENS CAN ABDUCT ANYBODY, ANYWHERE, AND ANYTIME WITHOUT A SECONDS NOTICE AT WILL FOR NO GOOD REASON JUST AT THEIR WHIM. BEWARE THE EARTH IS IN SERIOUS TROUBLE I MEAN DIRE DANGER FROM THESE MAURAUDERS WHO WANT TO TAKE OVER OUR PLANET AND CONTROL OUR MINDS WITH THEIR ADVANCED POWER. Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 6 Comments

Aliens are Using Borderline Abduction Methods on Me

REMEMBER, THESE ALIENS CAN ABDUCT ANYBODY, ANYWHERE, AND ANYTIME WITHOUT A SECONDS NOTICE AT WILL FOR NO GOOD REASON JUST AT THEIR WHIM. BEWARE THE EARTH IS IN SERIOUS TROUBLE I MEAN DIRE DANGER FROM THESE MAURAUDERS WHO WANT TO TAKE OVER OUR PLANET AND CONTROL OUR MINDS WITH THEIR ADVANCED POWER. Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | Leave a comment

Does anyone share these feelings like me

I’m only 14,yet I feel I think differen,I’m not socially awkward but I feel that I can’t share the way I feel. Since I was 12 I started to take a interest in aliens and space,so I always looked for … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 2 Comments