Monthly Archives: September 2017

Some information about myself

I grew up in Oslo Norway in the 1950es-1960es-1970es and have lived there the most of my life. For the time being, I live some place in the Caribian Islands I have some experiences from my childhood that might look … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | Leave a comment

Has this happened to you ?

When my son was about 4 we were both abducted. one being took us by the hands and we walked through the walls to the ship. They had me on a metal table and had an orange cloth over my … Continue reading

Their here all right

It’s all true and I feel bad for those of us who know it. It took me a while to figure out what was going on . I was abducted as a child and then there after every so often. … Continue reading

Need information and/or input

Since I was 16, I have experienced intense visions and violent end days premonitions.I have been shown things ranging from Earth being invaded by multiple races of Aliens to weird first person images of me (or whoever I am seeing … Continue reading

Now me?

I have dated men that at some point tell me about their abduction fears. thy do not have much in common, oddly enough, they bring up abduction…it’s never me. Now. I am married to one, and the past 4 years … Continue reading

Abductees?

My first post.am I in the right place to discuss alien abductions?

Ponderings

Hi.  Just came upon this site.  Have had many beautiful psychic experiences in the past, and now third eye apears blocked.  Have had many many sinus colds, allergies, etc.  Am Extremely sensitive.  Took the abduction survey and found likely not … Continue reading

Glad to have found this site

I’m so grateful to have found this site, where I can share experiences that other people would scoff at or write off as the hallucinations of a sleep-deprived dope head. The problem with that theory is that I see what … Continue reading

Apollo Astronauts and the Moon

This is not directly related to abductions but is something to remember when trying to cut thru disinformation. I noticed one of the FAQ answers related a story by Hynek. What Hynek said could not be true. There is an … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction, Conspiracy Theories, UFOs | Tagged | Leave a comment

Am I getting abducted, or am I getting crazy?

Hello, I’m new to the forums here. I’ve read a few cases so far, and it’s making me a bit nervous. I’m not sure where to start. I see alot of abductees have very vivid dreams and a long history … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction, Dreams | Leave a comment