Monthly Archives: September 2017

Sleep paralysis alien experience

A really strange thing happened to me a couple of nights ago. Before I went to sleep I saw a light as if a car was driving past but there are no roads outside the window where I was. Anyway, … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | Leave a comment

Desperately in need of explanation or response please

Recently after moving in with my boyfriend on his small farm, I’ve began to feel somehow ‘connected’ to extraterrestrial life. The concept might be hard to grasp for others but I’m sure that what I’m experiencing has nothing to do … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction, Conspiracy Theories | Leave a comment

Lifelong sightings

Lifetime artist and inventor, published writer and poet. My interest started in UFO’s when I started to see them at an early age. I am not a lifetime-abducted victim. My experiences started when I moved way out in the country … Continue reading

Alien Abduction Hotlines in the U.S.

Hi All, I’m currently doing some research on alien abductions/experiences with the extraterrestrial and am looking specifically for organizations or people (in the U.S.) who have hotlines for people to call and report, or merely talk about, their run-ins with … Continue reading

Two people, two day time laps.

My wife and I have had a two day time laps at the same time. with in 24 hours a psychic tells us that we were abducted and taken off planet! With out saying a word About What has happened. … Continue reading

hello??

where is everyone? Really sad and frightening so many shares their stories on here and suddenly stopped…have had mynown experiences, but feel I cannot remember as well as many others. Mostly remember hover(being lifted) from my bes…seeing a body/face…and that’s … Continue reading

Had Reacurring dreams

Never spoke of this b4 , with the exception of my wife! When I was like maybe 5,6 or 7 yrs. of age, I had Dreams or thought was dreams of Creatures/Aliens when I was a sleep getting me and … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction, Dreams | Leave a comment

Strange clicking noises

I’ve had the feeling that I’ve been abducted several times. I’ve read a lot of the stories posted by abductees and I share a lot of the same experiences. Something new just started to happen to me tonight that made … Continue reading

Continuing Sleep Paralysis marked by terrorizing fear

Hello, I am new to this site and the reason I am here is because I am searching for an answer as to why I am continually waking up in the middle of the night absolutely frozen in terror. Last … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction, Ghosts & Paranormal | Tagged | Leave a comment

Unexplained Feelings

Hi all Chris here. I have often seen many things that others around me have not. I have often woke up staring into the corners of my room feeling like someone is there. I have had alot of unexplained feelings … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction, Dreams, UFOs | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment