Glad to have found this site

I’m so grateful to have found this site, where I can share experiences that other people would scoff at or write off as the hallucinations of a sleep-deprived dope head. The problem with that theory is that I see what I am seeing whether I’m sleep-deprived or not. I see the same players over and over, doing different things. I see these things reflecting in the mirror.

I am 56 years old. I do not have any distinct memories of abduction like experiences until I started using crystal meth. I do not recommend anyone use crystal meth. It is a dangerous drug that can kill you. That being said, I will also say that I believe crystal meth, being a form of “speed,” also enhances your senses- up to a point.

As I said, crystal meth is dangerous, and I am trying to quit using it. But while using it, I experienced some incredible things that I now believe were visitations from some kind of unknown life form.

I am being treated for my drug addiction, but before I share my experiences (which are amazingly similar to some of the experiences I have read about here), I am wondering how open-minded THIS group is going to be about experiences that happened while the contactee was high.

I have had hallucinations from an accidental overdose of prescribed Thorazine nearly twenty years ago. I have had hallucinations when I WAS sleep-deprived. I know the difference between what I am really experiencing, and what is merely in my mind.

I don’t know exactly what is going on, but I became aware of it sometime around August, 2012. All I know is what I see, what I hear, what I smell. Unlike many people on this site, my experiences were definitely NOT dreams. I was wide awake and completely conscious and aware.

If the group will not write off my experiences because I am a drug user, I will share them. Otherwise I’m not going to put myself out there for criticism and ridicule.

If anyone wishes to communicate with me privately, my email address is micheal.sapp@me.com. FYI I am a 56 year old male living in Macon, Georgia, USA.

About oldmanmikey1956

Born 6-14-1956. Male, currently living in Macon, Georgia, USA, father of two adult children
This entry was posted in Alien Abduction. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply