Lifelong sightings

Lifetime artist and inventor, published writer and poet. My interest started in UFO’s when I started to see them at an early age. I am not a lifetime-abducted victim. My experiences started when I moved way out in the country but black ops helicopters started to follow me long before I found a fiber optic implant in my body. Anyone who feels the aliens are benevolent is being subjected to mind infiltration because they are malevolent.
Some victims are merely food and experiments subjects they study, others are people in positions of power and others are studied because they are inventors, scientist, and people of interest.
There is nothing that upsets me more than when people make this a religious issue because I am a highly spiritual person, and that is why they study me. I also get upset to the point of anger when a person says if you have the holy spirit, you are not subjected to alien torture this is a complete judgmental fabrication because I am a spirit filled Christian however my faith runs more towards Unitarian.
The worst thing is for an abduction victim to lose faith because it is the one thing the EBE’s cannot fight; idiots that judge people saying it is Satanic are fools who feed into the alien agenda. To deny the planet earth is anything more than a speck in creation is ludicrous, to deny that science has proven alternate dimensions of space and time is ignorant, to deny the many UFO sightings from military, astronauts and scientists and universities. To deny we are anything more than a speck in the sands of time in some beings life-span is ridiculous and to scoff and refuse to admit we are being probed and invaded is insane and stupid for humanity…
It is the 21st Century, we are currently going through a horrific alien invasion, and people laugh, scoff and are frankly brain dead on the subject. If anyone has ever seen the movie host, I believe that is a very good explanation of what is going on they are hosting humans, and they have created hybrids.
Like most, I want to remain anonymous because people whom are abducted suffer horrific slander, and people say things like smoke another joint, or imply you are insane it is a horrific plan of the aliens that feeds into the alien agenda.
The other thing that upsets me is when people say the military and government is involved as if technologically advanced species would have to make a deal with any government. The horrific truth is they have taken over everything with electronics and robotics… They say the truth sets you free, but the sad fact is the truth is scarier than fiction. Down to implants in the skeptics and debunkers. I have researched this field many decades and I have talked to many writers in the field and it would shock people how much SC I FI are stories of peoples experiences turned into fictional movies.

Why do I know so much about it unlike most victims the aliens sent probes to seduce me into their plan, to convince me to join them. I am not weak minded, I am very aware of my surroundings and I have extremely strong will and no matter what the aliens have done to me I never back down because I am a warrior. I am an inventor and they brain scanned me revealed their agenda to me and I know more than anyone I think yet I feel as if I just do not want to tell. The reason I do not want to tell is because any new information that is posted online gets twisted and writers, bloggers and YouTubers love to pick it up and misconstrue it. UFO enthusiast steal material, and construct it into their own agenda because they are attention whores and many of them are flat out too far gone by aliens mentally.
Nevertheless, in the last few months Nov- Dec 2013, the aliens made me lose my business, and subjected me to such horrific torture I ended up in the hospital. The aliens have done everything in their power to ruin my life, my work, my everything; there is nothing to lose anymore. I am currently working on a book and this is part of my research on the subject.
Signed
The Inventor

About inventor

Lifetime artist and inventor, published writer and poet. My interest started in UFO’s when I started to see them at an early age. I am not a lifetime-abducted victim. My experiences started when I moved way out in the country but black ops helicopters started to follow me long before I found a fiber optic implant in my body. Anyone who feels the aliens are benevolent is being subjected to mind infiltration because they are malevolent. Some victims are merely food and experiments subjects they study, others are people in positions of power and others are studied because they are inventors, scientist, and people of interest. There is nothing that upsets me more than when people make this a religious issue because I am a highly spiritual person, and that is why they study me. I also get upset to the point of anger when a person says if you have the holy spirit, you are not subjected to alien torture this is a complete judgmental fabrication because I am a spirit filled Christian however my faith runs more towards Unitarian. The worst thing is for an abduction victim to lose faith because it is the one thing the EBE’s cannot fight; idiots that judge people saying it is Satanic are fools who feed into the alien agenda. To deny the planet earth is anything more than a speck in creation is ludicrous, to deny that science has proven alternate dimensions of space and time is ignorant, to deny the many UFO sightings from military, astronauts and scientists and universities. To deny we are anything more than a speck in the sands of time in some beings life-span is ridiculous and to scoff and refuse to admit we are being probed and invaded is insane and stupid for humanity… It is the 21st Century, we are currently going through a horrific alien invasion, and people laugh, scoff and are frankly brain dead on the subject. If anyone has ever seen the movie host, I believe that is a very good explanation of what is going on they are hosting humans, and they have created hybrids. Like most, I want to remain anonymous because people whom are abducted suffer horrific slander, and people say things like smoke another joint, or imply you are insane it is a horrific plan of the aliens that feeds into the alien agenda. The other thing that upsets me is when people say the military and government is involved as if technologically advanced species would have to make a deal with any government. The horrific truth is they have taken over everything with electronics and robotics… They say the truth sets you free, but the sad fact is the truth is scarier than fiction. Down to implants in the skeptics and debunkers. I have researched this field many decades and I have talked to many writers in the field and it would shock people how much SC I FI are stories of peoples experiences turned into fictional movies. Why do I know so much about it unlike most victims the aliens sent probes to seduce me into their plan, to convince me to join them. I am not weak minded, I am very aware of my surroundings and I have extremely strong will and no matter what the aliens have done to me I never back down because I am a warrior. I am an inventor and they brain scanned me revealed their agenda to me and I know more than anyone I think yet I feel as if I just do not want to tell. The reason I do not want to tell is because any new information that is posted online gets twisted and writers, bloggers and YouTubers love to pick it up and misconstrue it. UFO enthusiast steal material, and construct it into their own agenda because they are attention whores and many of them are flat out too far gone by aliens mentally. Nevertheless, in the last few months Nov- Dec 2013, the aliens made me lose my business, and subjected me to such horrific torture I ended up in the hospital. The aliens have done everything in their power to ruin my life, my work, my everything; there is nothing to lose anymore. I am currently working on a book and this is part of my research on the subject. Signed The Inventor
This entry was posted in Alien Abduction. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply