Earnest seeker desires answers about abductions

Even though my life has been anything but normal since a child, I have always found a way to rationalize these events, come hell or high water. These highly strange events have recently forced my mind to expand and has put me on the road of being an earnest seeker.

I know that my world view has changed as of late.  I am interested in the alien abduction  because it comes close to explaining some of my experiences. If any of you would like to share with me answers to some of the questions that I have, it would help me along my path of discovery and I would truly appreciate it.

When a person is abducted, does their body physically change locations in this realm of reality? In other words, if I physically went to your bed and looked at it, what would I see?

What would happen if several people watched over you and you had a couple of cameras on you as you slept.  It seems to me that there would be one of several different outcomes. You may be abducted anyway, and if that is the case, what would happen to the people  and the cameras and what would they see, or you might just be left alone. Seems like a great experiment to further our knowledge of this. Thank you very much and take care.

This entry was posted in Alien Abduction. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply