Strange clicking noises

I’ve had the feeling that I’ve been abducted several times. I’ve read a lot of the stories posted by abductees and I share a lot of the same experiences.
Something new just started to happen to me tonight that made me feel really concerned.
I haven’t had any experience for a few weeks now and just tonight I start to hear a strange clicking noise in my right ear. It’s a strange noise like when the hard drive in the computer makes noise for a moment I thought it was the computer until I realized it is in my own ear. And then I noticed it is making clicking noise like mores code it would be something like 3 short clicks a pause then one click. It’s gone now but it was very strange and freaky? Has anyone else experienced any thing like this?
I remember going to sleep a few mo’s ago and being afraid of a high pitched clicking noise. And now I have this clicking inside my ear? Any feed back would be welcome? Maybe it’s just nothing? I hope it’s nothing.

About juliann

I'm from wa. State and now live in the mid west . The first time I noticed what I think was an abduction was in WA around 2007. Since then I have had more and more strange experiences. It has gotten to the point that I can't sleep very well. Hope to meet others who would like to be supportive.
This entry was posted in Alien Abduction. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply