Continuing Sleep Paralysis marked by terrorizing fear

Hello,

I am new to this site and the reason I am here is because I am searching for an answer as to why I am continually waking up in the middle of the night absolutely frozen in terror. Last night it was so bad that I had to force sound out of my mouth in order to allow myself to actually scream out in fear. Being able to force sound out of my mouth seemingly broke the paralyzing hold that the fear had on me. Before I go in further, I want to say that I unequivocally believe that we are not alone in this universe. That being said, I am wondering if I am not being visited during these times of paralyzing fear. I live out in the “sticks” in WVa. Every time I suffer from one of these episodes, earlier in the evening I have always felt some sort of strange feeling in the atmosphere around my house, almost like an electrical impulse of sorts. There is usually weird noises like either humming or the sounds like huge wind gusts moving through the trees. I must admit that I have yet to see anything but I can not explain these paralyzing terrors. I am hoping somebody on this website can help me explain this or offer some advice to help me stop these terrors.

Thank you

MrOrnery

This entry was posted in Alien Abduction, Ghosts & Paranormal and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply