Out line , summery if you will…

Gey type B

Tall Greys From Orian 7 to 8 ft. tall.These grys have technologies that allow them to perform certain actons that appear “miraculous” Less Viscious towards human but still considered hostile.They tend to influence more through political controls and negotiated agreements with those in power.Their main base seems to be in the Aleutian Islands.These are the type not long ago seen in Eastern Russia.

Grey Type C

Shortest of the greys 3.5 ft tall.Their facial fetutes are very simular to The Zetas.They are from the star system near the shoulder of Orian called Belltrax.

Alian Type 2

The Reptilians

A genetics akin to reptiles, these are highly advanced entities but viewed as being a negative, hostile or dangerous disposistion since they regard Humans as a totally inferior race. They would perceive us much the way we would perceive a herd of cattle. They are carnivorous in regard to humans. There is a driven planetiod inhabited by 30 million of these lizard-like folk that is to enter our solar system in the mid 90’s if the present schedual is kept. We are already in 2010 . How many do you think are already here?

They consider earth to be their own ancient out-post( and it probably is) and would expect to have complete control of the entire planetupon their return. Their own planet is becoming unable to adequately support life and they need someplace to else to live. These are the aliens who are serveby the type A greys.

I’d really like you feedback here

Peace, Robin

About Robbygirl2009

Hello , my name is Robin and I am a recovering person of alot of things really....On a journey quest to find ME. Hope you can join me in my journey. All experiances will be revealed in time. Thank You and happy New Year! end of 2009!
This entry was posted in Alien Abduction. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Out line , summery if you will…

1. bigfootguy says:

(This is my eond atempt to send this repy.)When I became a MUFON investigator back in the 1990’s, I had believed for some time (approximately a decade) that a few humans were being “kidnapped” by some kind of odd looking creatures. My entire life of witnessing strange creatures, floating disks, various size boomerang aircraft, along with hundreds of orbs of all colors and sizes did not give me a clue that I might have been among those claiming to be taken up into alien ships. Since I was raised a Christian (and remain so), I believed what I was seeing until I was 16 were ghosts, spirits, and angels. However, having spent 33 years working for the U.S. Department of Defense (four years as an uifomed military, U.S, Air Force), I have no doubt that some of these aliens are flesh and blood/liquid living beings whose astonishing technology is beyond what most human scientists could ever possbly believe. I finished writing a book back in the 90’s but did not want to bring any attention my way. I have added to it since then but feel uncomfortable letting other people know my personal stories and family history. Abductions are real. Sadly, money and power are more important and influence public opinion. If certain powers-that-be were not gaining wealth and power from the alien/UFO visits, all of us would be aware what is really going on. Since two aliens, during a noctunal bedroom visit, removed blood clots from my upper left leg possibly saving my life, I cannot believe all of them are bad or evil. In addition, I am certain there are at least two separate alien species visiting us and neither group is happy with the other. As long as a majority of humans remain “dumbed-down,” some ill-fated humans will continue to be abducted and the fat cats will continue to get fatter. Human greed, intentional evil, inhuman visitors, and the gross abuse of the ignorant among us are the vile ingredients of an oncoming disaster.
    BIGFOOT GUY

2. TrueBlueTheCat says:

to add to your facts, i have been studdying on my own and observing where i can on things,
    the reptiles or lizard people i belive are the anunnaki. the greys that serve them are the igigi a slave race. if you search and study what you can find on the sumerians, what little has been translated from them is that the anunnaki came to this planet to get gold to some how fix their worlds atmosphear. the anunnaki are very aristocratic and dont like to do manual labor them selfs and the igigi well…just look at the greys could you really picture one swinging a pickaxe? so on this planet they discovered a race of beings that they could geneticaly modify to do the work for them, strong and addept to the planet already. hence the human race and why theres a missing link. theres more to the whole story that ive read and have put to gather my self but this is it in a nut shell.

3. Robbygirl2009 says:

My councelor gave these to me…

4. ta says:

where did you get these facts?
    i think the reptiles alien ain’t that bad. it may be because of how we view them first.

but then, these facts are very interesting.
    i would love to know more than this, and the reason why they are here.

Leave a Reply