Documentary Series – Extraordinary Encounters

Hi there,

I work as an assistant producer for Firecracker Films and I am looking for people who have genuine stories where they have had extraordinary encounters with non human entities; whether they are thought to be hallucinatory, alien or religious. If you have a story I would like to hear from you. You can contact me via email on crispin@firecrackerfilms.com or through this forum. Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Crispin

This entry was posted in Alien Abduction. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Documentary Series – Extraordinary Encounters

1. GDT says:

Please ignore unless you want to look like a fool..

Take my word for it, the producers have no control on the final product, the TV networks (after the network censors) who air the show have total control. They will edit out anything that makes your contribution sound real and cut it until you look nuts. If you sound and look too real, they will cut you out. This is from experience and the producer felt sorry, but nothing he/they could do. The researcher who introduced us was upset, but after 30 years of the same, shouldn’t have been surprised.

If this didn’t happen, we wouldn’t need disclosure, true stories, experts, government officials, etc.would be on the air and we would all know the truth.

Leave a Reply