The Dream Encounter

A few months back I remember coming home from work on a seemingly average day. Took off my shoes and headed straight to my bedroom and took a nap.

I fell asleep around 4:15PM and I knocked out for about 2 hours.

Honestly I can’t remember what I dreamt about in that first 2 hour nap, however, in waking from that nap I sat up for a few seconds (maybe 15) and with my eyes still half closed and my body still half asleep, I remember turning to my clock, took note of the time (6:10) and within 10 seconds layed back down and fell asleep again…

This was when “The Dream” occured.

I remember feeling in the dream as if I were watching a news channel were the topic was about an alien invasion. Now it was just a feeling. I don’t remember news anchor faces. I don’t remember the TV set I’d a been watching it on. I don’t remember none of that. Just felt as if I were.

The news part of my dream only lasted about 5 seconds. After this it literally felt as if I blinked my eyes and awoke in another dream segment.

The second part of the dream felt as if I were in a older vehicle, sitting in the middle of the back seat with people occupying every seat. Again, I don’t remember anyones face, I don’t know what kinds of car it was, I just remember feeling as if i were in a packed car, sitting cherry in the back seat. The feeling inside the car was that we were being chased down by some sort of alien aircraft. Unable to see through the roof of the car, I remember turning my neck in an attempt to look out the left side window and again in the blink of an eye, the dream skipped to the final segment of my dream.

Now this was the quickest part of my dream. It only lasted about 3 seconds before waking up, but it was in this part that I felt as if I were on some sort of bed inside the actual craft. Again, I don’t remember faces, or beings, or aliens or any of that. Everything in the dream was all feeling based.

At this point I woke up from my dream in the climax of my nightmare. I didn’t want to continue this dream I was having.

Now the whole experience lasted about 15-20 seconds. The time was still 6:10 when I awoke. It was at this point that I started to believe that what I had just experienced was more than just a dream.

I sat up in bed real quick with my head literally shaking, as if someone were grabbing my head and shaking it. In opening my eyes, my vision was so out of focus that it took about 20 seconds before being able see straight again. Besides my vision, there was ringing in my ears and the whole right side of my body was numb. It felt as if someone had just passed a magnet over my brain and scrambled everything.

It took about 40 seconds to come to my sense. 10 seconds for the shaking to stop, 15 for my vision to focus again, and the rest was to restore feeling the right side of my body and to not hear the ringing anymore.

At this point I was terrified. I didn’t want to think. I felt as if all my thoughts were being read. I slowly got out of bed, went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I was looking at my reflection but it didn’t feel like I was looking myself. I don’t know who that guy was, but it wasn’t me.

I spent the next few hours trying to forget about it. Got out of the house. Hung out with some friends. Told them about this crazy “dream” I had. Everyone kinda just accepted that it was just a dream and nothing more but I have a feeling it was more than. I guess If I took if got to put in words what I took from this encounted is that in life there are just some things you can’t explain…

This entry was posted in Alien Abduction. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to The Dream Encounter

1. buffalospirit says:

Very interesting experience – thank you for sharing. Yes, there are things that are just not explainable in our world. Have you had anymore strange incidents?

Leave a Reply