Blue Light

Im confused, I cant forget the event, my sister’s cat was in my room and I was jus chillen bout 2 go to sleep, but I hear dogs barkin, and that woke me up then my sisters cat growls at the window then hides under the bed, I see a giant blue light, and my body felt tingly all over like electricity, then I blacked out like i just fell asleep, the next day I woke up at 1:00 pm, and ever since then I can see blurs of ufo’s that dont look like saucers, more like a football shaped aircraft, but they go by really fast and I am the only one who sees them, can someone pleaseĀ  talk to me and tell me if they experienced the same thing.

About Danterius

Im confused, I cant forget the event, my sister's cat was in my room and I was jus chillen bout 2 go to sleep, but I hear dogs barkin, and that woke me up then my sisters cat growls at the window then hides under the bed, I see a giant blue light, and my body felt tingly all over like electricity, then I blacked out like i just fell asleep, the next day I woke up at 1:00 pm, and ever since then I can see blurs of ufo's that dont look like saucers, more like a football shaped aircraft, but they go by really fast and I am the only one who sees them, can someone please talk to me and tell me if they experienced the same thing.
This entry was posted in Alien Abduction. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Blue Light

1. christinaspirit says:

i started seeing the lflashes of light, balls of light etc. there is more to wt i have seen.
    please i am not sire how to understand wt is happening to me nw btit is something that is still going on. the first time i saw these i saw someone who looked liek an angel to me though it had no wings it was just glowing and had blonde hair. it was telling me abt wt time is and that humans understood the meaning of time in not correct form. he told that we cn comprehend it and that it is in power of each human to do it. he said to me how i could slow down the time and how i could make it go faster. after that experience onwards i started seeing these flashes of light . i know it is real as i am nt the only one to see it in my house . i was also given proof by them that i was not going nuts as i thought i was.

please if anybody knows anything e-mail me on

christinaspirit@gmail.com

2. memorydoc says:

I appreciate your comments and willingness to share! There is one particular aspect of your testimony……the “electric, tingly all over”part. I had one experience where before I “forgot” everything, that just before getting into bed I experienced a buzzing sensation when I touched anything in the bedroom as if I was near a busbar in a commercial transformer site. I could grasp things and the buzzing, vibrational sensation would stop, but if I just ran my fingers over something it felt as if that object (no matter what it was) was vibrating at an extremely high rate. Pls submit anything further you have and thanks for sharing.

3. buffalospirit says:

In the past, I have often seen red and blue lights flashing outside of my window as if emergency vehicles are going by, but there is never anything outside and it’s always quiet. I have pets and on occasion, they growl or “see” something at night, but I am so used to all of this stuff happening since I was a child, that I don’t pay any attention to it anymore. Your experience about now seeing “blurs” of strange craft is interesting because on occasion, I have also seen light grey or “blurry” images of HUGE spacecraft, almost football shaped, in the sky during the day. And no one else can see them or seems to notice – and for me, too, they go by quickly.

Leave a Reply