This is actually my first “real” post. I won’t go into the ins and outs of a testimony until I can get some solid responses on certain “aspects” of my own memories. I hope by doing this that any one of these descriptions can lead to a productive response with workable commonalities. If anyone has heard of or have seen for themselves any one or more of the following:
1. Whispering just before falling asleep.
2. Small “red” beings that had a dull “glow” about them.
3. Aryan type blonde-haired female beings that made you feel calm and seemed to protect you.
4. (For those who recall mysterious things in the fifties), a grayish bell-shaped object.
5. Tall cat-tail shaped beings with spindly legs and arms.
5. A cone-shaped device that was suddenly placed over your face.
6. Cyst-like painless, dry lesions on your lower back about the size of a half-dollar.
7. Were any of you frightened of certain cartoon characters as a child for no explainable reason?
8. Was being “alone” important to you to the point of hiding so you could think?
9. Has episodes of PTSD brought on “riders” of unrelated issues? For instance, having the ability to recall things in early childhood that wasn’t related to the usual flashbacks, or have you just STARTED to get flashbacks at a later age that you are SURE happened to you at a much earlier age.
I’m sorry if this sounds like some sort of survey, but I feel if I can present certain “triggers’ to this community we can find yet another piece of the puzzle to deal with all the strangeness regardless of degree. Thanks and blessings.