Encounter=Spiritual Awakening?

I’m curious if any of you folks have had an experience that you would consider a spiritual awakening? I mean, did anything happen to you that led you to a realization that you were connected to the universe in a profound way? Do you consider your relationship with aliens to have a spiritual aspect?

This entry was posted in Alien Abduction. Bookmark the permalink.

5 Responses to Encounter=Spiritual Awakening?

1. buffalospirit says:

Hi Alexei – what kind comments! 🙂 Wow, I hope I am special enough to win the lottery some day! (joke, joke!)

My dad’s family have all been pretty long-lived (and that’s the side that I think this alien encounter stuff comes down from though my mother had experiences, too, which I think were from the fact that she married my dad). No real chronic illnesses that I am aware of – good question. I wonder how many others either experience illness or not?

There is one poster on these sites who is suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome – and I seem to get sore quite often after what I sense was an “abduction” night. As I am getting older, however, I think I might be developing something like chronic fatigue or maybe fibromyalgia. Not sure if it’s from the stress or just a natural occurence.

2. lillie says:

a different light on a close encounter of the 4th kind
    Thursday, April 8th, 2010

my taken aboard a flying saucer experience was as a kid, pre-teenager but, i do not remember the exact age (i refuse to call it an abduction): late 1960′s, a small town in the Ozarks where the Apollo Moon mission rockets were built, ranked 2nd in the state of MO for quality of education (high school) (#11 on the Russian nuclear bombing list so i have been told, no proof but, seems reasonable?) a great place for alien observation and contact.

as a child i had an emotional problem, sort of, i never understood why.

throughout my late teenage years through about 26 yrs old, i would wake up in cold sweat dreams saying, “so, that is what it is all about!) at that age, i woke up one night and remembered. i had been taken aboard a flying saucer and taught stuff. (i.e. what it is all about is the meaning of life “creating and being created!”)

i was also taught things in physics which have always intrigued my curiosity. because of which, i have since obtained 7 college degrees and read extensively in real physics books and ancient culture spirituality. i have spent 12 yrs writing fourteen pages of what i call an abstract in absolute explaining the theory of the universe, as the universe itself is “an infinitely self observing entity of pure conscious intelligence” using pure thought as the basis. as in number theory proof of the existence of the numbers 0 and 1 in which if it wasn’t accepted as a pure thought concept all math, physics and engineering would not exist. along with i was able to derive by pure thought of self observation constants of physics, such as Planck’s, and musical spherical harmonics as being able to define the structure of the universe (M-theory if you prefer). i know flying saucers are designed using pure mathematics for their shape and power sources (natural logarithm, exponential and spherical musical harmonics).

since understanding this experience, i have never feared either life or death. in order for there to be life there has to be no such thing as death.

it is the not understanding that gives the real trauma of the experience. understanding can be blissfulness!

i also believe from my research of ancient cultures epics of creation these beings in my close encounter of the 4th kind experience are our relatives and ancestors from another planet in our solar system not yet detected by modern society (the gravitation anomalies in the orbits of the known planets require another planet exist in our solar system). this is not to say detected by us means they were not specifically known in ancient times- so, i do not say discovered.

3. alexei says:

you are all so speacial im curios do any of you have a history of illness in your family because i think you are the best of the best geneticlly they want you and im wondering if maybe you are the biggist pieces of the puzzle why you and my spell check is broken sorry

4. buffalospirit says:

I have always, from the time I could remember as a small child, been very spiritual. But I don’t know how I came to be this way – I know that the majority of people my age don’t have a clue and everything is very material about the world – it’s all about jobs, money, career, who you can get the better of, etc. It’s refreshing to know that others out there have a deep sense of spiritualism but it is interesting how each one has found this “path” in different ways. I personally don’t think that the aliens are here as “beings of light and love” but I do think that how each of us accepts these experiences and what it does to open us up personally to the real truth to the universe manifests itself in different ways. I think some people become very angry and bitter – and rightfully so. Others maybe are in so much denial and apathy, they create the “love and light” scenario. I do believe that all is one and one is all in our universe wherever we may come from within the dark, deep abyss of space.

5. Geoff says:

Hi,

When I was in my early teens and while falling asleep I saw what looked like a tunnel and knew there was an entity, I didn’t see what he looked like, but he told me everything was connected and one. It wasn’t until in my early 20’s while practising yoga that I experienced the feeling of oneness with everything.

More recently I remember looking into a Greys eyes and feeling a connection, it felt that my personality or who I think I was was only shallow and on a deeper level of awareness or consciousness we were the same, I also had the feeling it applies to everything.

The experiences that fascinate me are the ones that make me wonder about the nature of the universe, on one occasion I was shown what appears to be another realm or dimension, in that place distance didn’t matter and they could view other locations without moving.

From my point of view some encounters have a psychic and spiritual aspect to them, I often think it’s not just showing us what aliens can do, but also what we are capable of achieving. There is a saying that I like, we are not physical beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a physical experience.

Leave a Reply