Scared and Seeking Answers

I’m a 25 year old female in Alaska, and I have had several odd experiences and night terrors (waking up screaming for no apparant reason) and seeing people/creatures in my bedroom upon waking, hearing voices upon waking, and upon falling asleep, sometimes in different languages, paralysis etc.

I was watching UFO hunters on the history channel and got to thinking about it again.  I wanted to share with you my first alien experience, which happened when I was about 8 or 9 years old.

I was laying on the sofa in my living room, and I was watching television with my parents. I guess I fell asleep. My parents weren’t watching anything scary, they were watching old sitcoms like Roseanne and stuff. I woke up in the dark on the sofa, and the television was off, and my parents were no longer there. I guess they had already gone to bed. I noticed that there were four or five people standing in the middle of the living room, about four feet in front of me. They didn’t look like people really though, even though it was dim, but not dark. They were very tall and thin. I don’t really remember the details of how they looked, but I know that they didn’t look quite right, and it scared me terribly. That’s all I remember about their appearance. It wasn’t normal, but they had two arms, two legs, and one head each.

I was so terrified I wasn’t able to move. I was completely paralyzed, and in a panicked state, laying on my side facing them. They were not facing me, they were facing eachother, kind of in a circle. I could tell they were talking, but I didn’t hear or know what they were saying. I just knew they were talking, and it wasn’t about me. One of them turned his head, glancing over his shoulder, and looked at me. When his eyes fell on me, I felt even more terror wash over my paralyzed body because I had been hoping that if I was still enough they wouldn’t know I was there. I started thinking about what I had done wrong to attract his attention towards me, as he turned his head back to the others standing in the circle. I just wanted to jump up and run, but I was so scared I wasn’t able to move or speak or scream at all.

A couple of minutes later, the one who had turned his head, turned his entire body and walked over towards me, (I don’t know how, but I knew it was a male) and got down on his knees in front of me on the sofa. His face was right in front of my face. I didn’t notice any smells, and I could not tell you for the life of me what his face looked like because it seems like I have blocked it from my memory due to the fear I felt at the time. He stared at me, then he touched my forehead with his finger.

As soon as he touched my forehead, my entire body relaxed and I found myself overhwhelmed with a strangely abrupt peace and heavy sleepiness. Even though my body was no longer experiencing the extreme stress and fear, my mind was still going through it, and I was fighting the urge to sleep with every ounce of strength I could muster. I was not going to give in if I could help it, not without a fight. I heard this voice in my head, and it was him speaking to me, but not verbally. I guess you could describe it as telepathy, it was like a thought only it was not mine but I experienced it as though it were, but it was different.  I had no control over it, even though I was fighting what he was doing to my mind, he still conveyed his message to me loudly and clearly.  I’m not sure how to really explain it.

The voice told me basically, “Everything is going to be alright. You are going to sleep now, and when you wake up this will all seem like a dream.” Sitting here writing this is scaring me terribly, now that I am remembering it vividly. I keep looking over my shoulder and I’ve turned on all the lights in the house, lol. How horrible. But I have to tell this story anyhow. I kept fighting the urge to fall asleep, but he kept his finger on my forehead and he kept looking into my eyes, and the relaxation became stronger and stronger and stronger, until I felt my eyes be forced to close. I just couldn’t keep them open anymore, no matter how hard I tried to.  After my eyes closed I continued to fight against the sleep for what seemed like a long long time, but eventually I succumbed to the forced sleep.

When I woke up the next morning, I was in my bed in my room, covered up with my blanket holding my stuffed dog. Everything was normal, my sister was asleep and my parents were up drinking coffee. I KNEW I had fallen asleep on the sofa. How did I get back to my bed? It couldn’t have been a dream, it was too vivid and strange. I asked my parents if they had carried me to my bed in the middle of the night, and they said that they had not. My mother said, “I thought you went to bed on your own after you woke up.”

It was very scary.

I have woken up with bruises and seeing things in my room which vanished awhile later, (Recently, strange writing on the walls all around my room) but I have never woken up with scars, or memories of painful expiraments which have been done to me.  I don’t know why but I want to say that all of the things they have done, and possibly are still doing to me, are mental and psychic, not physical.

My friends call me a psychic because I always seem to know things will happen before they do.  I’ve scared a few of my co-workers with my predictions.  They also gave me an IQ test when I was 15.  135.  Almost genius level.  This is probably why they are interested in me… or maybe they have made me this way but I don’t think so because my father’s two brothers (one deceased) are geniuses as well, and he suspects his mother was too.

About lorelei99

I live in Interior Alaska. I am a musician/songwriter/recording artist. I don't make any money at these, so I'm a grocery store clerk. That's how I eat... lol.
This entry was posted in Alien Abduction. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Scared and Seeking Answers

1. Iamhim says:

i can help you. i have shared identicle experiences. from 3 years old to 10 i had dealt with them on a weekly basis. so if i can help you through your journey with i shall and if you have any questions please contact me. ivanushkaaaron@yahoo.com

2. lorelei99 says:

Thank you buffalospirit. You are helping me feel a little better. I posted my experience on another forum, and got a lot of support there as well. I had a terrible revelation though last night. I read a post from one of the other members on that other forum, and the sounds and sights she described triggered something in my mind and I started to get flashes of memories which frightened me.

I saw a being with a red face. I think it was because of a red light. I also saw a feather patterned ceiling, blueish-green and black design. I then saw these two silver balls hanging in the air over me, and they pulled apart and moved out of my field of vision. I saw shadows moving over me, I was laying down. I felt myself being touched, and felt something be inserted into my left side under my rib cage, then whatever it was affected the beating of my heart, but only for one beat. I’ve had a heart murmur since I can remember. I wonder if they gave it to me, or if they fixed something that was wrong with me…

3. buffalospirit says:

Hello! Thanks for sharing your experience. I find that many of these stories have similar bits and pieces to them with what others have experienced. I have memories of beings (which I have never been able to identify i.e. I don’t know what they look like exactly) who put their hands on my forehead and it calms and soothes me. I also don’t have any memories of being hurt or experimented on. My IQ is 142 but I have no idea if this makes one more susceptible to abduction or not. I also wake up with bruises on my body, particularly on my upper arms and on my shoulders, on occasion. It usually coincides with my entire body being very sore and just having a sense that I was “taken” the previous night. I also have an ability to just know what is going to happen – in fact, I often scare my son as he has often said I am some kind of a fortune teller – It does keep him in line, however! 🙂
    My comment to your posting is this: go with your gut feeling. If it’s true for you, then it is. There are others, for sure, who would think that you and all of the rest of us on this site are nuts. But we know otherwise. That’s why it’s nice to have a place like this to share our experiences.

Leave a Reply