Am I Crazy?

I’m 49 years old and this happened when I was in my early 20s. I was asleep in my bed and I started to dream that I was in some type of holding cell. It was circular and there were other people in the cell. Everyone was seated and leaning up against the wall. They were asleep.

I remember being really frightened and somehow telling myself, “This is a scary dream. Time to wake up.” I opened my eyes and was in my bed, but I felt drugged and it was almost impossible to keep my eyes open. I kept them open for a few minutes and walked several times around my bedroom.  Then, thinking it was ok,  I closed my eyes to go back to sleep. I was immediately back into the same dream. I was in the holding cell with the others who were asleep.

I was now even more frightened and told myself that I had to make myself wake up. With an incredible effort, I was able to once again open my eyes.  Again, it was all I could do to keep my eyes open – my whole body felt weighted down and I just wanted to close my eyes. This time, I got out of bed and turned on the lights. I stumbled to the kitchen where I fixed myself something to drink. I forced myself to stay awake for one half hour.

After going to bed, I slept peacefully. I have never had the ‘dream’ again. I do not drink or do drugs so there is no possible way I was under the influence of anything mind altering. I have always wondered if it was really just a dream or something else. I have read some posts, but no one seems to relate an experience similar to the ‘holding cell’ in my dream. Is it possible this really happened? It definitely has stayed with me. I have thought of this experience many times over the last 25 years or so.

This entry was posted in Alien Abduction. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Am I Crazy?

1. kelemvor says:

Hi
    I wouldn’t say you’re crazy, life is full of what we would call strange occurrences, how do we begin to define what’s real or not in anything/

It’s difficult to prove such things one way or another but of course trying to find out if there are others with similar experiences is always a worthwhile endeavour – if for no other reason than to give us peace of mind.

Try asking yourself, has this happened more than once? What were the circumstances around that time? Where were you? Is there anything to suggest a pattern in these occurrences? That sort of thing. And if it is recurring then try to make notes (written or voice) that’ll give you the chance to help remember more and perhaps judge your mood etc (especially with vocal/audio notes).

Hope that helps.
    Kel

Leave a Reply