what do u think

Many times I dreamed of flying in the street and around the house where I live. I could feel the wind in your hair .. I have often dreamed of UFOs, but few of dreams seared in my mind … in the first 2 I’ve heard the pulsating sound while in the third I saw an alien … I was in a small room with two unknown people and there was a window … one person, female, said: “Wake me when they come” … When they arrived I could’ not drop the sound … I just sobbed … We watched about five minutes … I felt hopeless, lost, alone, frightened … When creature went i started to screame … screame like never in my life … Then I opened my eyes … I was shivering, sweaty … I looked at the clock and saw it was 1:11 am … Then I began to suspect that there is something happening in the first two dreams I woke up at 3:33 am … I do not know … All this is strange, I ask you for your opinion

New! Click the words above to view alternate translations. Dismiss

This entry was posted in Alien Abduction. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to what do u think

1. Peder says:

thank u for sharing ur experiences… im still not sure was i dreaming or this was real… but i hope ill get it soon

2. JohnSmith9438 says:

I too have had some amazing flying ‘dreams’. I put quotes on the word dreams because I don’t know for sure that they were dreams. They happened at night when I was supposed to be sleeping, so . . . That being said, I was completely lucid. I was deciding to fly and choosing where to go and what sorts of aerial stunts that I would attempt. These were really amazing experiences for me. I can also identify with your experience of taking note of the time and it being 1:11 or 3:33. This is something that has happened to me many times as well. I also noticed that when I was, for lack of a better phrase, being effected by this phenomenon, for days after I would become obsessed with a number and see it repeatedly where ever I went and whatever I was doing. I have come to the tentative conclusion that my mind was working very hard to perceive patterns. Sort of trying to make sense of some very unusual experiences. You know what, though, I don’t really think I know what this is. That’s the bottom line. But it seems to be happening to an awful lot of people whatever it is. I think, in the end, you just have to trust your own instincts and try not to reject and bury your experiences just because they are extraordinary or what the world says is impossible. Follow the Truth, your Truth, where ever it leads you. Analyze it with the brain and tools you have at your disposal, and be flexible in your conclusions. Hope you get some answers!

Leave a Reply