strange? worry or not ?

earlier i was writing about “dreams” i had… but now i remembered something…. once i was walking down the street and it was like 5:50 pm  … im not sure, but it was something like that… and then i saw a little white dot up in the sky … crossing up n down… i had a feeling like someone is watching me  from that dot ( or maybe better to say ball ) … and for like 5 minutes i was watching it n then it suddenly  disappeared …. then  i heard some voice in my head… well actually it wasn’t  a voice…. it was something strange … like a sound of old computer trying to connect on internet…  what do u think? do i have a reason to get worry

This entry was posted in Alien Abduction. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to strange? worry or not ?

1. Peder says:

im not going to try hypnosis cuz of those fake memories shit….

2. memorydoc says:

Yes……last summer taking out the garbage of all things, I heard an electronic like sound that sounded familiar but I couldn’t place it. I did
    not have my cell phone on me nor was there anybody around me who would. I thought about it for a time with some frequency. Why me and why there and why that? (I come to this forum because of my belief of being abducted at an early age) and must remain vigilant of anything out of the ordinary around me, no matter how silly or how small. Always glad to debunk these things, but some things are just plain to weird to wrap your mind around.

3. judy says:

Well you can always try hypnosis if your curious. I haven’t tried it myself but I’m thinking about it.

4. Peder says:

i heard that sound once when i was a kid … and thats it

5. judy says:

The computer sound makes me wonder. Some abductees experience these sounds from time to time. Worrying won’t help anything either way. Do you have any other memories of them?

6. Peder says:

no, i think …

7. judy says:

Did you have any lost time?

Leave a Reply