Was it….?

So, I’ve always considered myself to be a logical person. I always laughed at the theory of aliens and other life-forms. Until last night. I’m…not quite sure what happened, but whatever it was scared the hell out of me. I stepped outside around 12:30 to have a cigarette. I had been playing on Facebook, and IM’d my friend that I would be right back. I don’t know why, but I looked up at the sky. I guess I noticed the stars were brighter than usual, and I was automatically drawn to the Big Dipper. Then I noticed one of the corners of the dipper was flashing red, white, red, white. I figured it was an airplane moving past. But it was moving really slow. Slower than a plane normally would. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a flash of light. A  HUGE flash, like lightening, but in a semi-circle coming up from the ground off behind the houses to the west of our house. I figured it was just lightening and didn’t think anything else about it. Then I noticed there was a street lamp light showing through the trees. Only it kept getting bigger, and closer? Next thing I know, I’m panicked. My heart rate is accelerated.  I toss down my cigarette, only half smoked, and quickly walk in the house. I get back on the computer and look at the time. It’s now 1:30. I thought surely I must have looked at the clock wrong before because it doesn’t take an hour to smoke half a cigarette. Then I checked what time my last IM had been sent….12:28 a.m. I’m not really sure what to think about all of this. I’m really confused! All my life I’ve been told to think things through in a logical manner. And my mind is cluttered with pure chaos now. I feel….Odd. Not like I am ill or anything, but just…off. I thought maybe I had just had a little too much caffeine but then I realized I hadn’t even drank my soda yet today. I feel very observant. I notice every little sound, every smell, little things that normally I wouldn’t notice seem to catch my eye. What is going on???

This entry was posted in Alien Abduction. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Was it….?

1. memorydoc says:

Welcome to the world of hyper-vigilance. Pls don’t get me wrong, but I find it interesting that a lot of sightings occur with people who step out to smoke or pee their dog. I am in no way discounting your experience. When I used to smoke, I always went out on the back deck and peered at the sky while doing so. I trust you will be noticing the heavens a little more than you did, smoke or not. When I traveled in my work, often I would be driving in the middle of the night so when I had to pee I would pull over off an on ramp or something similar to do so. On one such occasion, in Washington near Toledo, I stood there gazing at the milky way doing my thing when I saw a hazy bluish object shoot up from the tree tops some distance away like a bullet, flash and disappear. I calmly finished what I was doing, got back into my car and proceeded down the road thinking, “what did I just see” while the hairs on my neck stood straight out.

2. judy says:

Yeah it seems like your were to me. I’ve had missing time on two occassions that I’m aware of. Both times I did have heightened senses like seconds before and also for hours after. Hang in there.

3. lg says:

Here is a youtube clip in which Dr. Jacobs describes the missing time factor in some alien abduction cases.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y7lS4aEasQ&feature=related

4. lg says:

I don’t know if you were or were not. But what you described as far as seeing a UFO and having missing time, as I have read, is common as to alien abduction reports. I have not ever had missing time like that. I have been brought to, and knocked out (so to speak), but during those times I was completely out, and then I have come to at a later time. As for the “why me?”, that is a question most people want to know, and their are very few people who would claim to to have that answer. I was in the same boat. A complete non-believer. However, I don’t think they care what we think or believe (or at least they obviously did not care in my case). If they have an interest in you, it does not require your belief in them. It could also be that you were just in the wrong (or right … depending on how you want to look at it) place at the wrong time when you went outside and saw the UFO, and that maybe that will be the end of it. Just understand that such things do occur, and that they do exist, that it is all very real, and it happens to a lot of people. I hope all goes okay for you regarding your experience. I wish I could be more helpful, but there is more that I don’t know than I do know. I know that such experiences are complete mind benders for us hardcore skeptics.

lg

5. dunnowhattothink says:

So you think I was abducted? Idk. I’m still weirded out by the whole thing. I mean, seriously, I use to mock people who had said they’d seen UFO’s and aliens and such. And I can’t seem to find any useful information on the subject. Why me? Why take the biggest none-believer there is?

6. lg says:

I am not an expert in the field of UFOs or alien abductions. However, in the accounts I have read about, it is common for people to have missing time after seeing a UFO. This may be an indication of an abduction as well. Don’t panic though. I have never seen a UFO, but I have had many encounters with gray aliens. They are extraordinarily intelligent, and they have the capability of wiping your memory of an encounter. I have felt physically and mentally unusual on a few occasions as well. In one case it was actually a chemical they put in me. On the other occasions, I don’t know if it was a chemical or something they used externally to cause the unusual sensations and feelings.

lg

Leave a Reply