New Here

Hello everyone. I  am new  here. I have been fascinated by the ufo and alien abduction phenomenon for the past 2 years.  I have a theory about the whole thing which I will share.

About Christopher

I live near Pittsburgh, PA in the U.S. I have been interested in the ufo/alien abduction/cattle mutilations for the past couple of years. I am married with two teenage children. I work as a security officer. I collect dvds pertaining to ufos and alien abductions.
This entry was posted in Alien Abduction. Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to New Here

1. Christopher says:

Wolfe Noel,
    I doubt that when the Lord Jesus Christ mentioned sheep in other folds, He was talking about beings from another planet. As I have told people before, time will tell if I’m right about the whole ufo/alien abduction thing being demonic. There are some christians who study and research the ufo phenomenon, who also believe the who thing is demonic, people like L.A. Marzulli who has 2 dvds out and a book on this subject. It is almost obvious it is demonic, and one day, maybe soon, everyone will know that.

2. wolfe noel says:

You know, when Jesus ascended he said he had “sheep in other folds.” We are not God’s only creation, methinks.

I was abducted as a child, quite frequently, and was scared out of my wits. But all I remember is the light and the “knowing” that they could see me through the walls. I was eight or nine.

When I was four and five, I could not sleep alone because I was paralyzed with fear that something was coming to get me. In my child’s mind, this monster was under the bed. I would panic and quietly cry out to my mother until I passed out because my father would not let my mother “coddle” me by coming to me. Eventually they put me with one of my sisters and I slept fine. My parents never let me see scary things at that age; where does that kind of fear come from?

Demons, angels, aliens, the truth is that it’s ALL possible. There is nothing new under the sun. The most important thing we can do is respect each other’s experiences without judgment. Anyone who has had an experience like we have has already delved into the spiritual aspect. We know…but there is something about the way the experience makes us “feel” that makes us lean one way or the other. Until you have this happen, you cannot know and you dare not judge.

Believe me, if it’s real to someone, it’s real enough. You don’t need to understand it, but you do need to respect it.

🙂

3. Christopher says:

memorydoc,
    Thank you.

4. memorydoc says:

Christopher, I think the “Josef” you mention was Josef Mengele, the most hideous, twisted, cowardly bastard the third reich could commission. Truly, one of satan’s proudest. He is with his god as we speak and he is laughing in his face.

5. judy says:

and now I am really done talking with you

6. judy says:

Do you really think I haven’t asked God that already?

I am sorry I every spoke to you. You were being kind at first so I thought why not. When I said who do you think you are I meant who do you think you are to judge me? If you are a Christian which you say you are and who I am to say that is true or not, but if you are then THAT Holy Ghost you claim to have would have convicted you on your sin of passing judgement on me.

7. Christopher says:

Ok judy, we won’t talk anymore, but, I don’t recall admitting to any cracks in my theory, I still believe whole heartedly that they are demonic spirits, and one day, you will find out. This will be my final message to you. You asked me who I thought I was. I’m a christian who cares about people and wants to tell abductees, to warn them who is really behind it, and I wasn’t trying to judge your relationship with God, I was just saying that you should just ask God to show you if what I’m saying is true or not, and that if you really are a born again christian, and who am I to say you are not, but if you are, then that Holy Ghost that you claim to have would show you the truth since guiding people into all truth is his main function. If you want to fall for the cunning lies of those seemingly good entities, that is between you and the Lord Jesus Christ. I’m not sorry for telling you the truth, but I am sorry for upsetting you, so as I said, this is my last message, and you may not even read it, which is ok.

8. judy says:

Again you judge me and yes what you said was very offensive. You attacked and judged my relationship with God. Who do you think you are? Again, there are good and their are bad beings out there. Again, there are cracks in your theory and I have pointed a few of them out. You have even admitted to them.

I am done talking with you. Thank you for praying for me. God bless.

9. Christopher says:

One more thing judy, I’ll be praying for you.

10. Christopher says:

judy,
    I don’t think my theory has any cracks in it at all, and I’m sorry but I didn’t think I was lashing out at you, and I apologize if I offended you, that certainly was not my intention, and I certainly wasn’t saying that having the Holy Spirit makes anyone perfect because it doesn’t, I’m certainly not perfect. Yes loving everyone, even the foulest of beings is an extrememely hard thing to do, in fact, it is impossible, it is only possible and easier when one has the Holy Spirit because the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness,faith, meekness,temperance, as it says in Galatians chapter 5 verses 22 and 23, again, those are the fruits of the Holy Spirit. A born again christian certainly does NOT need any other being whether it be some extraterrestrial or an angel to teach that stuff or give that stuff, you get that from the Holy Spirit and Him only, and that is why I find it hard to believe that God has sent other beings to help us in this criticle point in time. God already gave us is Son Jesus Christ to die on the cross to pay for our sins, and when Jesus went back into heaven, He sent us his Holy Spirit, and that is all we need, we do not need these beings which I strongly believe are demonic, and if were a betting man, which I’m not, but if I were, I’d bet they were demon or unclean spirits, and to a born again christian, that should be obvious.

When the Anti-christ arises on the world’s scene, he will SEEMINGLY be here to help us too, and he will tell the population of the world what they want to hear and will SEEMINLY make this world a better place to live, there will be world peace, but for only three and onehalf years, because it will be a false peace treaty that he signs, after that three and one half year period, he will lower the boom on the world and show his true colors when he breaks that treaty. Those so called aliens are also SEEMINGLY here to help the world, but watch out judy. Now if you want to believe they are actually aliens from outer space who are here to help us learn things when that is the Holy Spirit’s job, or whatever you think they are, you go ahead then, because I know they are demonic and I certainly don’t need to be taught anything by these creatures, because all I need and have is the Lord Jesus Christ and the power of his Holy Spirit. I just tried to help you, and maybe I went about it the wrong way, so don’t take my word for it, if you are truly born again by the Spirit of God, then you ask God to show you if what I’m saying is true or not, because the Holy Spirit will guide you into all truth as it says in John 16:13. God Bless.

11. judy says:

Ok, just because your theory has many cracks in it does not mean you should lash out on me. This is so typical. You passed judgment on me, did I judge you? No I didn’t. First of all I am not relying on them for anything. I only rely on God. Second, having the Holy Spirit does not make anyone perfect. Loving everyone, even the foulest of beings is an extremely hard thing to do.

Why is it so hard for you to believe that God has sent beings to help us during this critical point in time?

12. Christopher says:

Hi judy. I don’t believe that a born again christian can be abducted by demons or fallen angels, because the bible says, “…….because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” 1 John 4:4 I find it hard to believe that the Lord would let any being abduct you, unless you are being abducted willingly. If you didn’t want to be abducted, regardless of what they are, they couldn’t because the Lord wouldn’t let that happen to one of his born again people I believe. You certainly don’t need some “alien” to teach you how to conquer fear and to generate love, because the fruit of the Holy Spirit is love as it says in the bible, and the bible says, God is love, and christians have the Lord and He is all one needs to conquer fear and to generate love. When a person is filled with the Holy Spirit, they have love, God’s kind of love, the kind that enables us to turn the other cheek when we are mistreated, and to love our enemies, and the bible says that perfect love casts out fear, so we certainly don’t need some space alien to teach us that stuff, we have the Holy Spirit, that’s his job. That’s all any christian needs to conquer fear and generate love, so if some entity comes along and trys teaching you that stuff, there is something wrong, no offence of course. The bible says to try the spirits to see if they are of God. You need to try {test} those beings. If a christian has to rely on something other than the Lord to teach them how to conquer fear and to generate love, there is a concern judy. Please don’t be offended, I’m trying to help you.

13. judy says:

Hi Christopher, I appreciate your comments, thank you. Alot about the demon theory makes sense but there are certain things that do not. Okay, what would a demon or the devil gain by abducting me? I have the Holy Ghost. I am saved by Jesus. The devil has no chance at my soul. So if they are demons why would they bother with me? Why would they teach someone like me to conquer fear and generate love? This will only hurt them.

14. Christopher says:

Hi judy. Yes the war of the worlds Russian story sounds silly, and it may not be true, but if by chance it is, according to what I understand, that “flying saucer” wasn’t supposed to crash land in Roswell, it was meant to land or at least fly over Washington D.C. or some other large city, but by accident, it lost control and crashed in Roswell. I wish I knew what really happened in Roswell back in 1947.

You asked the question, why would a demon or fallen angel teaching you to conquer fear and to generate love? I believe it’s because they will come to you like a wolf in sheeps clothing, they will appear to be helping us and will teach us to love, but they have a secret agenda. Demons certainly aren’t going to admit to you what they really are doing and what they really are, they will tell you things only to get you to trust them, they want to deceive you, they could care less about you, they will appear to be benevelent, and Satan is the master con artist, he is the father of lies. If you ever get abducted again, and if you are able, ask them what they think about God, and his Son Jesus Christ, and you will have a better idea of what they really are just by their answer. I’ve heard people who were abducted say that when they mentioned the name of Jesus, the abduction stopped immediately, and the bible says that the devils believe in Jesus and they tremble. I’ve heard several storys about people who spoke the name or thought about Jesus, and these so called aliens stopped what they were doing. Why would aliens who are so far advanced than we are be so scared of the name of Jesus? Next time it happens to you, mention Jesus and see how they react, or ask them who they think Jesus Christ is and listen to their response and you’ll have more of an idea of what they really are. They can teach you to generate love and to conqer fear while hating you and deceiving you, it is a con. I’m glad you’re not ruling out the idea that they are demons.

15. judy says:

Hi Christopher, I heard the war of the worlds russian story about Roswell. That is what I was talking about when I said I don’t believe the hybrid story. I think the story is silly and I don’t believe it. Why would they choose that area out of all areas to fly this craft if they were trying to scare the crap out of us? Makes no sense and it’s total bs.

I said before that it is possible they are demons. My eyes are open to this. I have prayed heavily on this and continue to. One queston though.. why would a demon or fallen angel be teaching you to conquer all fear? and to generate love? When fear is their food? There are just a few things on the demon theory that don’t make sense to me but again I don’t rule it out.

16. Christopher says:

Hi judy. If you don’t mind me asking, when was the last time you had an experience? You said you didn’t think God would allow a child to be taken by an evil being. He allows them to be taken by something not human which is as bad. I’m not sure what was on that saucer that crashed in Roswell, but I don’t believe it was aliens because of the great distances and other problems with traveling from one planet or star system to another, and it couldn’t be demons or fallen angels, because they can’t die or be killed because they are immortal, so it had to be either the hybrids who can be killed, or there really was no crash.

There is a theory that I read recently on line, this theory goes that Josef Stalin hired some man named Josef {can’t remember his last name} who was known as the “angel of death” because of experiments he would perform on prisoners in those prison camps, and he experimented on 3 little kids, and these experiments caused these children to become deformed and end up looking like those big headed, bug eyed aliens. Stalin had a saucer made and was going to try to panic the world the same way that Orson Wells did way back in 1938 with his “War of the Worlds” broadcast except Stalin was going to use an actual saucer and use those deformed children as aliens, but the saucer crashed by accident. They didn’t want anybody to know that children were experimented on and was deformed in the process then killed in the crash, so they said it was an alien craft, then changed it on purpose and made it look like a coverup of a alien ship crashing, by saying it was really a weather balloon. In other words, it was a coverup to hide a coverup. I don’t know if I believe that or not, but I know one thing, something sinister has been and is going on at Area 51.

You said these “aliens” were teaching you math and that our technology is a joke compared to theirs. well here is something you should know, the Greek word for demon means “knowledge” These fallen angels or demons have all knowledge, they are super smarter than we are and they would have all the knowledge of technology, and that may be what is going on at Area51, The governments of the world, particulary the United States Government made a deal with these demonic beings they believe were aliens from another planet, and the deal was that these so called “aliens” would give knowledge of technology that we have today or at least the knowledge of building air or space craft that can fly and make incredible turns at high rates of speed and even stop suddenly in mid air in exchange for allowing these beings to abduct people and perform hybrid experiments on them and even abduct cattle. There have been a whole lot of cattle mutilations going on for years. I may be wrong in my theory, but I wouldn’t be surprised that this is what is going on. This would make the governments of the world the ultimate Benedict Arnold.

17. judy says:

and when I say hybrid stories. I mean connected with the pilots in the Roswell crash. I do believe ET’s out there are creating hybrids with some of us here on earth.

18. judy says:

Hi Christopher. Yes I was and continue to be. My first experience was age 2-3. Our technology looks like a joke compared to theirs. I know they travel through tunnels too, wormholes maybe? For some reason I think I may have volunteered for this. I don’t believe God would allow any evil being, demon or not, to take a child. You now its really hard to say whats what with this but I have a strong feeling this will become somewhat clear to great number of us within the next couple of years. Why do I feel this way? No idea, just do.

As for Roswell, only the gov really knows. I think it was a real craft with real ET’s that crashed. I don’t believe any of the hybrid stories that are out there. Area 51, that place is so messed up it’s best to not even think about it.

19. Christopher says:

Hi judy. You were abducted too? It is interesting. The reason why I don’t believe these beings are from another planet is because of the great distances, plus other problems with intergalactic travel. Did you ever hear of the ufo documentary, “Out of the Blue”? It’s on dvd, and I bought mine from Amazon for just 8 bucks, of course, you can see it on youtube, if you are interested in seeing it without buying one from Amazon, just go to youtube and type in UFO Documentary Out of the Blue. There is a guy on there that explains the problems with traveling from one plantet to another or from one star system to another. Even though you brought up a good point about God not letting demons appear to children, I still think they are demonic beings or hybrids that came from demons and their experiments with the eggs and sperm from human abductees. I don’t think God would let them hurt the children, and even if they were some specie that is not demonic, the fact that they do the things they have been doing, you’d think God wouldn’t let those beings appear to children either and let them get abducted. I was watching something on Alien abductions, and a baby was abducted and was still being abducted even as a young adult. I wonder why God would let that happen to a baby whether it was abducted by a demonic being or not. The whole thing fascinates me I must admit. By the way, judy what do you think really happened in Roswell New Mexico back in 1947 and what do you think is really going on at Area 51?

20. judy says:

Not all claim those things. I have no memory of hybrid children or any medical procedure. My vivid memories are of them teaching me and others this strange math.

Yeah I did hear the story about the school children. That was a pretty bold move on their part. I’m glad they all spoke up about it.

Never heard of the lizard man. Looked him up though. Mothman, yes.

yup, xfiles/outer limits for sure

21. Christopher says:

By the way judy, have you ever heard of the Lizard man of Scape Ore Swamp down in South Carolina and the Mothman?

22. Christopher says:

Hi judy. You may be right about God ever allowing a demon to show itself to a baby, but then again, God does let things happen that leave us wondering why. I don’t know what else those beings can be. Since all the men who were abducted claimed to have sperm taken from them and women had eggs taken out, maybe for the purpose of making hybrids, and maybe it’s the hybrids who are now doing the abducting. I’ve heard of cases where these beings appeard to a child and the child thought the being was a playmate. I don’t know if you ever heard of that or not. Also, back in 1994 there was a “flying saucer” that landed in Zimbabwi {I think I spelled that right} in a school play ground and these beings got out and scared 64 school children, I think it was 64. They showed a child psychologist talking to the students, and it was obvious that these children experienced something. Did you ever hear about that?
    Whether they were fallen angels or demons or hybrids, it is fascinating that stuff like this really happens because I grew up watching this kind of stuff on tv on those b movies,it’s like the real life Outer Limits, or XFiles.

23. judy says:

Hi Christopher, I saw your comment in another post and I responded there. I do see this as a possibility and I do pray about it. I pray about all of this. However, I know that God would not allow a demon to take a baby or a child. I don’t think God would even allow a demon to show itself to a baby or a child. My belief is that there are several species out there and some are good and some are bad.

24. Christopher says:

Hello judy. I’ll share something that you may not agree or believe, but at least keep an open mind about what I’m saying. I strongly believe the whole ufo/alien abduction phenomenon is demonic in origin, it is a satanic deception. Demons or fallen angels are more than able to masquerade as “space aliens”. Now I won;t go any further right now because you might not believe what I’m saying, but I’m so sure it is completely demonic.

25. judy says:

hello, please share.

Leave a Reply