smilesb71

I don’t know what would happen if they revealed themselves to us all, but just like everything in life, we’d have to adjust to this reality. If they’re real, which I’m sure they are, I’d rather that they just reveal themselves and inform us of why” they’re here.

I saw the Africans on TV who built a model plane thinking the WWII planes were of the Gods.

There is a book called “After Disclosure” which poses some interesting ideas of what things would be like if the aliens revealed themselves to us all.

About smilesb71

A social worker with an open mind.
This entry was posted in Alien Abduction. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to smilesb71

1. smilesb71 says:

Hi RockJohnAxe,

Right now I’m reading “Abduction, Human Encounters with Aliens” by John E. Mack, M.D. This book goes through hypnosis sessions with people who have been abducted. They share their experiences and their struggle with grappling with their newly developed consciousness as a result of these abductions.

Another very easy to read and interesting book about the abduction experience is “Captured! The Betty and Barney Hill UFO Experience,” which is about a couple who had an abduction experience in the 60’s, I believe and didn’t know that that is what happened until after going under hypnosis.

Another interesting book that really sheds light on the reality of UFOs is “UFOs Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go on the Record” this book interviews very respectable pilots, air force personnel, nuclear physicists who have had first-hand encounters with UFOs.

So, as you can see, I’m very very interested in this subject as well and admittedly tend to read books that further prove to me that this stuff is real – so I have a bias. I have NO doubt at this point that it is real.

2. RockJohnAxe says:

Hi Smiles and B,

My theories on their interests of our art/music etc, would be just that, an interest. I believe they have much larger goals in mind.

I personally don’t think I have ever been abducted, however I have had several Extra-terrestrial encounters. I am extremely fascinated by these experiences and have dedicated myself to learning and attempting to understand why.

I would be interested to know which book you are reading, or any other resources about these types of experiences.

3. smilesb71 says:

Hi RockJohnAxe,

That’s definitely a possibility – that they’re intrigued by our art and creativity. But, from what abductees seem to report, it seems like there is a lot more going on than that. It sounds like they’re doing a large project involving breeding alien/human hybrids and training certain humans for very particular things like for natural disasters or nuclear wars (events that the aliens may know are going to happen in the near or hopefully distant future). Maybe they’re breeding with humans to regain some of that creativity and those emotions (but not all of it!!) in the hybrids. i feel like I sound crazy when talking about this stuff, but all of this is based on watching many documentaries and reading a lot on this subject. I’m reading a book right now written by a psychotherapist who specifically works with people who feel like they may have been abducted. He uses hypnosis with these people and their stories and experiences are remarkable.

4. RockJohnAxe says:

Why do they keep “checking in” on us? They clearly don’t need our technology or science. They are vastly beyond us in the understanding of such things. My theory as to why is because of our very diverse Art and Music. With them being so intelligent i feel they lack the creativeness that the Human Race has. So things like Classical music, painting, drawing or any such creative medium is vastly beyond their means of creative expression.

As for revealing themselves, I don’t know how the public would take it. Religion would uproar, certain people would treat them with hostility. I just don’t see a warm welcome by us and picking a fight with a more advanced being isn’t a very good idea.

Leave a Reply