Am I or am I not?

Hello

OK I suppose I should start at the beginning, I’m sorry in advance if I’m long winded.

For me it all started when I was about 8 and I watched a show on TV where they were doing re enactments of alien abductions, this didn’t leave me worried, abit anxious but curious to learn more.

Later I seen that a Movie was coming on (I think like alien encounter or something like that) and as my mother wouldn’t let me watch it I harassed my babysitter for more information. Which all she gave me was It was about them taking people. Well that was it for me. From then on I couldn’t go to sleep as I was scared of what was outside my window, I would see things like hooks coming from my ceiling and strange people walking past my door. I was told that all this was silly childhood fears. I would ask many people on their take of the UFO topic but nothing would settle my fear.

Later as I got older I seemed to move beyond being so frightened when 1 day I seen a UFO sighting (which the next day was also reported to be seen by 4 other people) and strangely enough I felt nothing but total love and understanding which to be honest I find totally weird considering how frightened I was as a little girl.

But Fast forward to last year when I was pregnant with my little girl and the nightmaresdreams started. Firstly they were of me being abducted but again I would wake up and not think to much about it, but then I had this dream that I held my unborn baby in my arms, although she was a half alien baby I knew she was MY baby and yet Icould see her head was flopping around and I was in a panic because of it. This one has left me shaken and even now recalling it months later I still feel funny about it.

The worst though was where I was on a table and they were doing something to me I don’t know what but I couldn’t Move or speak and as panic started up I tried calling out but couldn’t, panic rose in my throat and finally I woke up bursting out of bed screaming for my mum. I’m 29? And now sometimes when I go to sleep I hug on to my partner.

Ever since i have trouble going to sleep and I am very scared either from the dreams or beause somthing worse is going on, I have to have a light on to wake up to in the night for my now beautiful daughter and the curtains closed so I cant see what is outside, I have never woken with strange marks or missing time accept I suppose it is to hard to say about missing time in the middle of the night, I guess I’m just sharing my experiences and asking for opinions thoughts and ideas on this, anything is greatly welcomed.

Regards Daffyof3

This entry was posted in Alien Abduction. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Am I or am I not?

1. jooliebean says:

Hi, my heart goes out to you. I know what it’s like to be afraid. Hang in there, things will get better, they always do. Hugs to you, Julie

Leave a Reply