A Dream, Reality, or Something in Between?

Dream log

Night of December 31 and morning of January 1, 2012-01-08

I dreamt I was on an alien spaceship with several (5-10) other earthlings. We were all being experimented on medically. The aliens I saw were similar to the “grey’s seen on TV with the big foreheads and eyes, however, they were much taller (taller than the typical human). I’d guess they were around between 6’ and 7’ tall with very long arms, legs, and torsos. They seemed to glide smoothly and effortless when they walked. Their feet touched the floor, and they had a stride, but it was exceedingly smooth, even more so than that of a giraffe or gazelle but similar. Curiously, they walked with the palms of their hands facing backwards and their fingers slightly bent (like an ape dragging his knuckles on the ground). Also, unlike the “greys” in popular culture, these beings were more of a blue, green, and white color – sort of like a white smoke grey with a blue green tint. They had a glow to them. They were all clothed with their hands, neck and heads exposed. Their clothing was all solid colors with shirts and pants being separate items. The colors of their clothing were white, teal, gold, and blue. Some of the shirts were iridescent in nature. Some of the clothing was moderately tight and others had clothing that would just barely flow when they moved. I don’t recall if they were wearing shoes. Their presence was mystical and curious in nature and they never spoke a word to the humans or to each other. They were very nice, polite, comforting, and unconcerned with me after my “procedure”.
Although I never saw the other earthlings conscious, I saw them unconscious while lying in beds and being “operated” on. The aliens knew exactly what they were doing. They were steady, methodical, and never got anxious or nervous. The humans were lying peacefully and never seemed to be in any danger despite the operations. While “awake” on board the ship my blood was drawn. I was a little woozy and don’t know what was done to me after my blood was drawn. The sequence of events I recall are being on board the ship(not sure how I got there), having my blood drawn, then waking up and being free to roam around. It felt like there was time lost between my blood being drawn and being free to roam.
I was the first earthling done with the proceedings and left free to roam around the “waiting room” which was filled with equipment which I presumed to be medical in nature. Oddly, the equipment was very simple looking with not many buttons, knobs and screens. There were several different pieces of equipment, but each piece seemed fairly simple and did not respond to my touch. Some of the equipment was mounted to the walls and others were on tables/benches. The screens were not glass or plastic, but similar to LCD in nature. The equipment was not metallic nor was it plastic. Some of the casings around the equipment were grey and others were black. They did not feel cold or hot to the touch, but they did feel like a very tight weave… smooth overall, but with a slight fine texture. The room seemed well organized and like it had a purpose other than storage or as a waiting room. There was plenty of space to move around but also plenty of interesting things for me to look at.
The ship was quiet and still. Although you couldn’t hear anything, there seemed to be a feel of a slight hum coming from the ship – almost like the feel of the motors running deep within a cruise ship, but it was silent. Somehow there was a slight vibration which could be felt. It was very high frequency and not annoying, but noticeable different than standing on the earth. The whole space ship was extremely luminous and lucid. The light seemed to be coming from the floors and ceilings. All the lighting was indirect with no visible light fixtures. The light was everywhere and seemed to come from nowhere. The feeling of the light was smooth and comforting – more like an incandescent light and very much unlike fluorescent lights. The light was brilliant white with absolutely no yellow or orange tint.
After the aliens were finished with their medical work on the other humans, I woke up in my bed at home. In real life I had a very slight headache. 12-31-2011 was the first day of a 3 day water only fast that I was doing. The headache was probably related to the fast. For the next day and a half I felt slight pressure inside my forehead (between the skin and skull) just above my right eyebrow. I’m not sure if it was due to the fast or my dream or something else. My sinus cavity over my right eye was very mildly tender – nothing painful or unbearable, but noticeable different than the day before. After a day or so, I’ve felt no pressure or tenderness associated with my sinus over my right eye. For one week and counting my throat has been raw, but only in the area at the top of my throat where the top back of my mouth meets my nasal cavity. My soar throat feels like it does after sleeping with your mouth open (which I do not do because I sleep on my side). My nose has been dry for the last week with a little bit of dried blood periodically coming out. I’ve been a little sleepy the past week. Otherwise, I feel great, alert, and healthy.

Night of 1-7-2012 morning of 1-8-2012 (exactly one week from the dream above)
Again I felt as if I was in a brightly illuminated space ship, but I had no idea how I got there. This time I was in a different “room” but it was so bright I couldn’t really see the walls and the room was almost without bound. Off in the distance I saw the same beings as described in the previous dream. That is, I mean that the beings looked the same as the previous beings, but I can not say whether they were the exact same “persons”. This time they were huddled together watching me from a distance. They seemed to be on the edge of the room in which I was located, but they might have been behind a clear wall or something. They did not request my attention, and I paid them none once I realized they were there. I was on a white round couch in the shape of a horse shoe with the open part facing the aliens. Also on the couch were other humans but they were separated from me by a reasonable distance. I felt like I had plenty of “personal space” from the other humans. The humans were not my focus and I didn’t look at them closely, but the beings on the couch were in male/female pairs with one member of each pair being clearly human and the other member of the pair was like the being I’m about to describe.
Sitting right next to me, and within my personal space, was a female being who I knew was not human, but she was so “appealing” I did not care. Again I felt drugged and couldn’t focus well…expect on one thing…sex. The being looked human in every way except there was something about her skin tone that was not human. Her skin was too much of a light rosy pink and pale peach to be human. She was tall for a “women” but not taller than me (although she was reclining on the couch and I never saw her stand up so I can be certain of her height). Her arms were exposed from just above the elbow (like when wearing a short sleeve T-shirt), and other than her skin tone, her arms looked human. They were the same bone and muscle structure as a human women’s and the hair on her arm seemed natural and to match her hair color. She had blond hair on her arms and the hair on her head was a sandy blond / light brown color and short – cut just below where her head met her neck. Her exposed neck looked human but maybe slightly longer. The hair on her head was very thick as were her blond/brown eye brows and both looked overly stiff (not matted, oily, or curly, just bushy, straight and stiff). Her eyes were the most beautiful sparkling sky blue I have ever seen. They were unlike the other aliens in that they were oblong like humans complete with eye lids and lashes. Her lashes were very long, thick and glossy jet black. Although each hair of her eye lashes was thick, she seemed to have fewer of these hairs on her eye lids than a human. Whereas it is hard to see each eyelash on a human because there are so many, this being seemed to have 10 or so on each eye lid. They were spaced like a child would draw the rays coming out of the sun. Although her eyes were blue and not green, she very much had “Irish eyes” of the most spectacular sparkling type. She had big firm looking natural breast neatly outlined by a tight pink short sleeve sweater type top. She was wearing tight light blue denim jeans.
I felt the “women” being touch my forearm with her left hand and it was warm, soft, and sensual. She didn’t speak at all, but yet we seemed to have had an entire causal conversation as you would with someone at a bar before going home with them. Some how we were courting each other, getting to know one another, and trying to impress and flirt with one another – all without saying a word. I was very sexually aroused. Then she moved her left hand from my right arm down between her legs. She started rubbing her crotch through her jeans with her left hand. When I leaned in to get closer to her head and start kissing her, she stopped me with her other hand. With out saying a word verbally she said to me, “You don’t want to do that. You have forgotten that I’m not human and that you have a wife and kid back on earth”. In the very same instant, I realized I was not aroused at all and my penis had gone completely limp. It felt like all the semen had been drained from it and I had this emotion that something had been stolen from me. However, I didn’t feel like I had ejaculated, my pants weren’t wet, and I didn’t have the post sex high or sensations. The feeling was as if at the very same time she pushed me back with her hand, someone had come along with a giant vacuum and snatched all the semen out of my body.
Next my body felt suspended in light with nothing around me. It was just me and the light. I felt frozen – unwilling and unable to move. Then I felt like I was back in my bed dreaming and another dream began.
In the next dream (which was significantly less lucid) I was in my childhood neighborhood. I was trapped in a friend’s house that was being guarded by these “zombies” who were thoughtless, slow moving, and put in charge of the house. My friend told me I could escape if I went outside with the other humans who were also being held captive. The only humans outside were out there smoking, and the patrolling zombie like beings were confining the humans to the patio. The only other humans I recognized at the house were my friend whose house it was, and one other childhood friend. I did not recognize any of the zombie beings, but they looked like tall humans. My childhood friend and I went outside with the “smokers”, waited for the watchmen to turn his back, then we took off running. My friend whose house it was stayed at the house. The zombie beings took off after us, but they were slow and clumsy. Our plan was to run, not to my house, but past my house and on to my fellow escapee’s house. We saw a zombie coming by in a red 2 door car. We baited him by letting him see us then we ran behind a house. The zombie got out of the car and chased us. We ran around the house, then we jumped in the car and drove off. Then I woke up to the real world in the morning.

BACKGROUND:

After these dreams, my throat has still been sore for a couple days. I’m still having the dried blood come out of my nose 1-2 times per day. The blood is clotted and dry so it isn’t really a nose bleed. My nose is still slightly dry, but now no more than you’d expect in the winter with the heat on. I’m still a little tired and require a few more hours of sleep each day than normal. Again, otherwise I feel great.

Also, on the morning of 1-8-2012 my wife told me she too had a strange dream the night before. Her dream consisted of her and her co-workers going on a field trip. She doesn’t remember much about what happened except the whole dream was comprised of her and her co-workers being trapped in a bus the entire dream.

As long as I can remember, my mom claims to have been visited numerous times by friendly human looking aliens. I’ve never believed her, and considered her to be more than a little crazy. She always says they visit her in a religious sort of way usually (but not always) when she is in trouble. She claims to have seen them 2-3 times in her life during difficult times and once when not.

As a child I had one strange experience when I was about 4 years old, but I’ve always put it off as childhood imagination. Although strongly Christian (then and now), I thought the devil had come to personally visit me. Of course, this scared me, but it also intrigued me. I haven’t thought much about that until now — I’m 33. Also, I dream about 1-2 lucid dreams per year. It is very abnormal for me to have 2 dreams like those listed above so close to each other and even stranger that these dreams were exactly 1 week apart. Past dreams throughout my life have NEVER been about aliens. Were these dreams related to the short 3 day fast? My reason to fast was to remove toxins from my body. I’ve read that fasting also purifies the body in a religious way. Did the fast allow my body to see into past events or did it purify me so I could be taken and examined? I do not know.

If the dreams were more than just dreams, how did I get out of my house? Is it common for people to get taken at night while asleep in a suburban area? I have a lot of questions, and few answers. If the dreams weren’t so lucid and real, I’d just have considered them to be nothing more. With their vividness, the sinus pressure, the wooziness, and the raw upper throat I’m just not sure.

Your comments are appreciated.

This entry was posted in Alien Abduction and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to A Dream, Reality, or Something in Between?

1. memorydoc says:

I actually felt a “resonance” in my head from the twisting of the instrument when applied up my nose, but no pain. I can fell a sensation in the region between my eyes that is difficult to explain to this day.

2. Sue says:

When I read the Abduction accounts of someone else I try to compare my experience with theirs. I have seen the lighting you described. I got a glimpse being at some kind of Alien airport. I remember what I was riding in was very low to the ground unlike an airplane and what I remembered was the lighting. All the striping or lines at the airport were lit like from within.

One of my new neighbors thinks he may have been abducted. I was showing him a new hood I had installed over my stove top. It had Halogen lighting and when I turned the brilliant lights on we both looked at each other with a knowing as to where we had seen the bright lights before.

You describe in detail how the Aliens looked and I have never been allowed to see the tall Alien Grey men that others have described. I have seen a lot of the female Greys. When I got my first implant there were 3 tall men in which I talked telepathically with but I was not allowed to remember their faces.

I was amazed at how you were able to recall how the craft looked like. I know I have been in several crafts but how they looked was always blocked from my glimpse.

Everything indicates you were implanted. I felt the same way after I was implanted when an implant was put up my nose. I could feel it in my temple area the next day and gradually the tightness in that area went away. I also know it is possible to destroy the implant and if you do they will be back to install another one. When I got an implant in my eye I could sometimes feel it spinning around when I did heavy exercising.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

3. jooliebean says:

Your alien dreams sound like classic abduction events. And interestingly, the fact that you recall these events as dreams and yet you know this wasn’t quite a dream is also classic. Researchers have found that the aliens are able to make your recall of the event seem like it was a dream, thus confusing you and also supposedly safeguarding your real life and keeping it separate from your abductions because if they dropped you back in bed without the dream cloak on your experience, you would be running scared. You’d move out of your house and sit up awake all night waiting to run.

So welcome to the world of abductees. Sorry to hear about the bloody nose but it’s a common side effect of having an implant placed in your sinus regions via a nostril or tear duct.

One thing. You said the others on the ship were being experimented on, but honestly, I do doubt that unless you have more evidence. Abductees receive medical examinations and sometimes treatments for this or that, but based on what the abductions researchers having been finding out from regressing abductees, but we’re not being experimented on.

Leave a Reply