My husband’s encounter.

Yesterday morning – Friday, January 27, 2012 – at around 8:30 am, my husband “awoke” from what he referred to as a very disturbing dream. Now, before I get started, let me tell you a little bit about my husband. Jim is 31 years old, and a man of few words. He never gets worked up about things. When I am afraid of a bee, he literally punches it out of the air and kills it. That is not an exaggeration. He knows no fear, is not partial to sentiment or whimsy, and is one of the most realistic, practical people I have ever met. That’s a lot of the reason I married the man.

Having said this, I hope I’ve made it clear to you that he is not the type of guy who wakes up one morning and decides to play a prank on his wife by pretending he’s been abducted by aliens. So when he woke up this morning, telling me he was extremely disturbed by this thing that he is sure happened to him, I did not take it lightly. I consider myself a casual believer in paranormal matters – I’ve never experienced ghosts or the like but I have heard stories from people that have, and while the practical, logical side of me says it is silly to believe in such things, I know deep down that things do happen that we can never fully explain.

But I digress. Let me tell the story.

Around 8:30 am, I rolled over and groggily asked Jim to scratch my back. A few moments later, his hand was there, but only half-heartedly, whereas he generally gives me a back-scratching that is worth dying for. He sat up in bed, staring into space, and said, “I had a really disturbing dream.” He told me the following.

Jim remembered being in a room where there was a large screen, with many people watching it. He didn’t recall what was being shown on the screen. However, he told me somehow he knew that he did not want to be there. He went into the next room. He was in what appeared to be a lab. On a nearby counter was what looked like a cell phone. He picked it up, but even while doing so in his “dream”, Jim says that he felt conscious – he knew that in “real life”, he would never steal a cell phone. People – or what appeared to be people – in white coats came along, and Jimmy knew he wasn’t supposed to be there, so he tried to sneak into the next room. They followed him and Jim saw them coming, so he threw the cell phone (or whatever the device was) into a container nearby. The “people” grabbed Jim and held him. A voice said, “What are you doing to him?” Jim says the voice might have said, “What are you doing to Jim?” but he couldn’t tell. The voice was familiar, Jim told me – it was as though he had heard it before, but he didn’t know where. The voice spoke in a tone similar to a tone one might use when speaking to a child. It was reassuring, but only gave Jim a moment of relief.

The moment of relief was shattered by something Jim referred to as a drill being inserted into his left eye. He said it was something like a cross between a needle and a drill, but “drill” was the word he kept using when telling me about the experience. He said he could feel everything, and there was horrible pain. He described the feeling as “all the blood was getting sucked out, then coming back in, over and over. It went right down to the bone.” Jim was still standing as this happened to him, held in place by the beings. He didn’t remember what they looked like, but that they were quite a bit taller than he was.

Jim says that moments before I asked him to scratch my back, the beings pulled the drill out of his eye, and there was a bright white light. Then he was back in bed, and I was asking him to scratch my back. He said he felt no sensation of waking up. He put it like this:  “I was there, and then I was here.”

Naturally, when I first heard the story, I was somewhat skeptical. I asked many questions. I thought it might have been a realistic dream – after all, who hasn’t had a dream that has them still panicking in the moments after they have already woken up? But Jim said he has had many realistic dreams in his lifetime, and this was nothing like any of them. It is something he remembers, not like a dream, but like a memory, something that happened. It isn’t getting foggy, as dreams do. Bits of the story are missing, but he isn’t forgetting them, he just never saw them in the first place. He still recalls the exact feeling of the drill and the sound of the voice.

Now, perhaps all of this could still be chalked up to a dream. But here is where it gets truly bizarre. The eye that received the drill in his “experience” was his left eye. Upon waking, Jim felt a dry sting in his left eye. He likened it to the feeling one has in their eye after undergoing eye surgery. He described it as the feeling of your eye being open for a very long time. Jim could still feel where the drill had gone in his eye. His vision was blurry, but only in his left eye, and around the edges of his left eye was bloodshot. This could all be explained, perhaps, if Jim had been sleeping on his left side, and that side of his face was buried in the pillow, or something. But Jim was sleeping on his right side. I can vouch for this.

How can this be explained? We talked about it for a long time. Jim could not go back to sleep, he was so disturbed. And after talking to him, I was too. It came to my attention that perhaps the voice he had recognized was not one he had heard while on this earth. As terrifying a concept as it is, could my husband be an alien guinea pig? Perhaps he has heard this voice before, in times where he didn’t wake up. He has never had an experience like this before, but that doesn’t mean he’s never been abducted, does it? I’ve been doing lots of research on the subject, and it is clear to me that aliens (I hate using this term, it sounds so science fiction…but for lack of a better term) are able to snatch a person out of their bed and place them back, all without the person being any the wiser. In the event the person does wake up, I am certain the aliens have the capability to make the whole thing appear like a dream.

I believe my husband was abducted. He certainly believes so, as well. Obviously. Upon further research, after fishing out the bullshit, I am finding there is much scientific data on the subject. The discovery of this forum is a godsend. After reading some of the posts, I realize my husband has many similarities to many of you. Since he was a child, Jim has woken up with nosebleeds or blood stains on his sheets and pillow on several occasions. He has always had trouble sleeping, for reasons unbeknownst to him.

As a child, Jim saw shapes and shadows in the dark. He attributed these things to just being a child, and I expect he is probably right. He says no shape or shadow stands out in his memory. I feel these things must be mentioned, however, to give you an accurate picture of my husband and his mental state, so that you may accurately analyze his experience.

There is one incident, however, that I must disclose, and the reason is because I read something eerily similar in another post, entitled “A Dream, Reality, or Something in Between?” Here is the link:  http://www.abduct.com/discussion/?p=879#comments. In the post, the writer says that as a child, he thought the devil had come to personally visit him. My husband had a similar experience, somewhere between the ages of six and eight. He was lying in bed, and he knew he hadn’t fallen asleep yet because he never woke up. He was lying in bed facing the wall, and behind him he heard a voice say, “What do we have here? Little Jimmy N****.” [I left out his last name.] Jim couldn’t move. He lay in bed, in the same position, until the sun came up, and he knew he hadn’t been asleep. It was a man’s voice, and very sinister sounding. Jim has never been able to forget this experience. Until recently, he still refused to sleep by the wall.

I hate hearing that story, but I asked him to tell it to me again for the purpose of giving you readers all the information that might possibly be useful in determining what exactly we have on our hands. As I said before, I have no doubt in my mind my husband was abducted by aliens. It may be that it wasn’t the first time, but this is the first time that we are consciously aware of. I have told him to keep me posted on any changes in the way he feels physically, no matter how small or seemingly insignificant.

I haven’t done much research on implants yet, but that has been a theory floating around in my mind. As for the type of aliens, I believe they are of the Nordic variety. I came to this conclusion by reading the article on alien abductions on Wikipedia, so please correct me if I’m wrong in coming to this conclusion.

Please, if anyone has any information on what these beings might have been doing, leave a comment below. If anyone has any similar experiences, regarding the abduction or the incident involving the devil, please share. I am open-minded and will not discount anything anyone has to say without due analysis. I do not believe my husband is insane, nor do I believe he had a mere nightmare. I do not believe he has some mental shortcoming. Quite frankly, I am scared for him. And this might be paranoia, but I am scared for myself, and our four month old son, as well. Do we know too much?

Thanks for reading. I apologize for any unnecessary digressions, and for the absurd length of this post.

This entry was posted in Alien Abduction, Ghosts & Paranormal. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to My husband’s encounter.

1. katzchen99 says:

I started thinking about the “abductions following a blood line” when I spent the night at my daughter’s apartment. She and her husband have three children, the youngest a boy just about 1 1/2. I used to awake at 3 a.m. when I was little, and that was when I’d “see” the dark shadows around my bed. I’d be paralyzed for quite some time. Anyway, later in life, my mom told me she’d wake up at 3 a.m. to read. Then that night I spent at my daughter’s, her son woke up at 3 a.m., screaming. And I immediately knew what it was. He was being tortured like I was by those “others.” My daughter said he frequently woke up at that time, screaming.

I’ve dreamed some awful dreams as well. For instance, last year I dreamed a rolling darkness covered the sky and a black airplane flew out from the clouds and immediately crashed into the hillside in front of me, about 200 yards away. Then another black plane came out of the sky and crashed near the other plane. Then a silver plane, very loud and much closer, flew out and crashed near the others. Many people driving nearby ran to the sight. I went inside, grabbed my two granddaughters, and drove away.

Another dream was of these children, malformed, running up to me, grabbing at my arms, holding onto me. They wanted me to get them out of there. The next night, I dreamed about older people, malformed, tucked away inside a big house. They wanted me to take them away, too. I always awoke, feeling helpless.

Anyone else have dreams like these?

2. RockJohnAxe says:

It always hard to say in a case like this. Most abductions follow a form of blood line or family and often begin at an early age.

Is it possible? yes, very much so.

Is jim or yourself in danger? Pretty much no.

Abductions, as wrong as it is, is something I have come to accept. They happen whether we fight it or not. The only thing we can really do is enjoy our lives for the time we have and hope in the future the real truth is exposed to the masses. Only then can we truly come together and learn the reasons from the past and views to the new future.

Leave a Reply