I honestly don’t think we should be afraid of life beyond our own unless we are on the side of wrong doing. I do believe that we are being tested as to where we will end up in the future. I have heard some say that they believe that God is an alien, which is not hard to believe since He is not of our world. I do also believe that there are good and bad “aliens” just as there are good and bad people. I believe that I have basic knowledge of what is to come in the future. God has created many beings, we were created in His image. Why is it so unimaginable to some people that we are not alone? Anything is possible, and just because most people may not be able to wrap their brains around the possibility does not mean that it is not so. They are more advanced obviously and I think that they want to communicate with us, but I think that they know that we are primitive, paranoid and the first thing that we do as humans when we fear something and don’t understand it is to destroy it. That is why I believe that we have not gone farther than we have. I am certain that our lives here are but a stepping stone to what is to come. Personally I am excited to think that there is more than what we have here. As far as the government covering up any proof of life beyond our own does not surprise me at all. Honestly have we ever known our government to tell the truth on anything? lol I do believe that when we as human beings stop being scared of what we don’t understand and therefore stop trying to destroy what we fear, that we will go further in our search and communication of others not of here.

We are not alone and I am not afraid

About shelcats

I am thirty-six, I don't have any memories of being abducted, but I do have physic abilities, I do have feelings of being "special" and I do have knowledge that I don't know where it comes from, I also have a very deep seeded feeling of no fear from them. I have had a few experiences that others in my life would consider......crazy. I have seen things and are not afraid, I know that I am being watched. I feel that my actions pertaining to my reactions and how I treat people are being monitored. I do believe that we are not alone and that we are being tested.
This entry was posted in Alien Abduction. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to I honestly don’t think we should be afraid of life beyond our own unless we are on the side of wrong doing. I do believe that we are being tested as to where we will end up in the future. I have heard some say that they believe that God is an alien, which is not hard to believe since He is not of our world. I do also believe that there are good and bad “aliens” just as there are good and bad people. I believe that I have basic knowledge of what is to come in the future. God has created many beings, we were created in His image. Why is it so unimaginable to some people that we are not alone? Anything is possible, and just because most people may not be able to wrap their brains around the possibility does not mean that it is not so. They are more advanced obviously and I think that they want to communicate with us, but I think that they know that we are primitive, paranoid and the first thing that we do as humans when we fear something and don’t understand it is to destroy it. That is why I believe that we have not gone farther than we have. I am certain that our lives here are but a stepping stone to what is to come. Personally I am excited to think that there is more than what we have here. As far as the government covering up any proof of life beyond our own does not surprise me at all. Honestly have we ever known our government to tell the truth on anything? lol I do believe that when we as human beings stop being scared of what we don’t understand and therefore stop trying to destroy what we fear, that we will go further in our search and communication of others not of here.

1. hyundisonata says:

GOD DID NOT MAKE MAN IN HIS IMAGE, MAN MADE GOD IN MANS IMAGE.
    God is not ET, he is not man either. God is energy and we are all part of this energy along with every other form of life. Your whole life is bound in control factors implemented over thousands of years by man and most are not for your well being but for the benefit of the few. I know the truth as I have been dead more than most have had hot dinners and a fantastic experience awaits every form of life, if you knew this for certain as I do it would change your life and how you perceive life and you would understand why such as the church invented control factors such as the devil and hell, yes good old fear tactics its not a new concept. As for ET, I remember one conversation I had with one and it was about god, his exact words were that he was closer to god than us; it took a year or so before I understood his meaning. What his statement meant was he knew what we call god really is and how we are all the same but with different form. In other words you are no different from the tree in the forest or the fish in the sea or yes good old ET. One of the biggest control factors used against you is EGO, every agency uses it against you and it has been nourished for thousands of years hence why they fear ET disclosure, it brings down their house of cards allowing the phoenix to rise from the ashes.

2. christinaspirit says:

You may think that what i say is not relevant and you can say so but i think that before making this contact with alien species humans should have improved our relations with each other, which from my experience is not such an easy thing to do. We are always bound to strive for better and to achieve more and due to this we fight each other. it starts on individual level, spreads onto entire family, to nation and it goes even further and creates international disputes which lead to loss of life in all possible terms.

Many people talk of how we should make contact with aliens, but i guess than many of us were to late in making these assumptions. The contact already happened and although it was official, it surely did affect many of us.

As per government they may be covering something but not all of the governments are involved in it. There might be organizations beyond government which are involved in a given study but there are many more organizations which are as confused as we are and if they are to tell anything to wide public it would threaten their existence and lives of those related.

As i was let know during one of my experiences fear is a natural outcome and that’s ok unless we control it. If we can control the fear than we will let it go after a while and take things for what they are and not frighten ourselves with facts that the world is not the same as our teachers taught it to us.

It is frightening fact that we are not being told the truth but what if we were. Why would our own governments or aliens force something onto us that we are not ready for. As history shows it never cause. The outcome has always been disastrous for the indigenous culture and in this case we are this so called ‘indigenous culture”. How many of us would accept presence of a different civilization on this planet? How many of us would believe that we were invaded because of movies such as ‘predator’?

how many of us would make a cult or religion out of aliens? Trust me this could be a real outcome for not just developed countries but especially to those living in abject of poverty not only in Africa but in more developed countries as well.
    I’ve been outsourced to India a couple of years ago and I’ve seen more than most of the people see. Not a long time ago when i was shooting a movie on ”poverty vs silicon valley of India’ for an international inter-school project. But anyways i went to far of the topic. I given an interview to a local girl who lived in a center of the city and despite all of the development she got frightened of my camera and taught that i was going to hurt her. I’ve encountered even odder people who mistaken technology for either God or demon.

Hollywood instills much fear in people as well

Leave a Reply