I do have a question..I had an experience not long ago that reminded me of the movie predator, how the creature was able to make himself invisible, the shimmering see through thing. I have seen that briefly and it lead me to believe that I was being watched. It was a very stressful time in my life and I do expend a tremendous amount of energy naturally, I believe I was able to physically see this manifest in front of me. It gave me the revelation that I am special and that I am being taught, or given information by the aliens because of the fact that I believe that we should not take revenge on others because that is not our right. That no matter what the life form….all life forms have the right to live. Is it what I think is was or am I just looney?

About shelcats

I am thirty-six, I don't have any memories of being abducted, but I do have physic abilities, I do have feelings of being "special" and I do have knowledge that I don't know where it comes from, I also have a very deep seeded feeling of no fear from them. I have had a few experiences that others in my life would consider......crazy. I have seen things and are not afraid, I know that I am being watched. I feel that my actions pertaining to my reactions and how I treat people are being monitored. I do believe that we are not alone and that we are being tested.
This entry was posted in Alien Abduction. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply