Aliens Using Borderline Abduction Methods Against Me

MUST READ – ALIEN ADBUCTION EXPOSE – PART 1 (4/15/12)
————————————————————
My name is GWB. Aliens have been torturing and borderline abducting me for 12 year, especially Grays and Reptilians. THey come through to me in threatning, torturing, telepathic voices and ask me to do certain things against my will. They also come to me in dreams.
Here is a summary of what they do:

1) Sending graphically, threatening telepathic voices to me for 12 years.
2) Switching me abruptly into a deep sleep state.
3) Inflicting bolts of pain (to the astral body) when I digress off the course they want me to be on. Pains in my head, chest, and groin.
4) Dreams of aliens or their messengers.
5) Displaying astral images in front of my eyes or in my astral (spiritual) eye.
6) Conveniently making me forget dreams which maybe horrific in nature.

THey operate mostly by manipulating the astral body which seperates from the physical body after the physical body goes to sleep. A lot of times, when a person’s time is up, they will abduct a person, kill him, and cut the chord that connects the physical body from the astral body. THey are ruthless and will enforce the integrity of the universe at no cost. THey have no mandate; they act on their own and are vigilantes. THey can not be trusted because they will use their higher, advanced powers at will. I have meditated and challenged them one on one without use of extreme force on their part and throught projection suppression and they have not been able to come close to challenge me. When a soul at a lower evolution than aliens can do that, it tells you the Universe is like school Grades K-12. We all have equal value to the Universe but we are at different grades of knowledge. An example, an 11th grader may be able to solve a math problem better than a 7th grader because he has more knowledge. It doesn’t make him better or more value to the school than the 7th grader. He just has more knowledge and can use it more effectively.

Aliens use their powers to bully, murder, rape, and abuse innocent people on Earth for their own pleasure. And these hideous creatures call themselves humans. They should be expunged or reabsorbed into the Universal Energy. They are barbaric creatures who have mutated like a cancer, except they can’t be removed. NOBODY CAN STOP THEM. THEY CAN ABDUCT ANYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE AT A SECOND’S NOTICE AT THEIR OWN WHIM. NO ONE ON THIS PLANET IS SAFE FROM THEM. EVEN JESUS CAN’T PROTECT THIS WORLD FROM THEM. HE IS SUBSERVIENT TO THEM. WE HAVE NO SECURITY FROM ALIEN ABDUCTION ON EARTH. WE ARE A DEFENSELESS SOCIETY AT THE MERCY OF HIGHER, ADVANCED CIVILIZATIONS LIKE THE GREYS AND REPTILIANS. AND BELIEVE ME, THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT US. WE ARE A REJECT CIVILIZATION SUBJECT TO THEIR MANIPULATION. NEXT TIME YOU GO OUT, BE CAREFUL, YOU COULD GET ABDUCTED BY ALIENS FOR THE HELL OF IT AND END UP IN ONE OF THEIR SPACESHIPS.

ALIENS ARE THE GODS; Jesus provides no real protection. He is just an advanced soul like Krishna. HE IS NOT GOD. He was Moses and later reincarnated as Mohamed. THe Quoran is an updated version of the Bible to clear up some of misconceptions of Christianity. In my opinion, Christianity is the worst religion. People fight stupidly for who they think is God and he isn’t, kill in the name of Jesus, and try to convert people to their religion unmercifullessly. Jesus would be apalled if he saw what was going on in his name. He is not the Savior and he did not die on the cross to save mankind from its sins. You have to be held accountable for thoughts and actions in your life before your position in the afterlife is determined. Blind faith in Jesus leads you nowhere.

Hiunduism is true path to spirituality. It is the oldest and most accurate religion. It teaches reinarnation, karma (you reap what you sow), dharma (do your duty without attachment to the results), afterlife and astral planes, liberated souls from birth/death cycle like Christ and Krishna, Spirits of Seven like Sun God and Moon, Creation or the Spiritual Force that Runs this Universe (Impersonal God), Meditation, Oneness of the Universe (We are all images and reflections of Spirit or Creation) and Purpose in One’s Life. It is the true path to liberation and why the highest evolved souls like myself are affiliated loosely with this religion.

PART 2 (4/14/12)
—————-
Aliens are the most ruthless humans in this universe. Let me give you some examples. Because of their unrelentless pursuit of me, I can not work, sleep, function normally day to day, be a good husband, be a good father, be a good son, be a good brother, and take care of my house. I am in constant fear of abduction. I have to leave my light on at night in order to sleep. I haven’t had a good night sleep in two years. I tried to commit suicide twice because of aliens. And still these heinous creatures are after me. Here’s how they do it:

1) Sending graphically, threatening telepathic voices to me for 12 years.
2) Switching me abruptly into a deep sleep state.
3) Inflicting bolts of pain (to the astral body) when I digress off the course they want me to be on. Pains in my head, chest, and groin.
4) Dreams of aliens or their messengers.
5) Displaying astral images in front of my eyes or in my astral (spiritual) eye.
6) Conveniently making me forget dreams which maybe horrific in nature.

What gives them the right to do this. Nothing. They have no mandate. They are vigilantes working to preserve the integrity of the Universe or balance karma. The methods that they use are beyond torture, they are insane. They will do anything, I repeat anything to get they want want. They have no emotions or compassion and view Earth as a society of rejects. They basically come to Earth and rape us at will. They are rapists, murderers, and abusers of the highest magnitude. CRIMINALS. By writing this, my life is on the line. They have no mercy. THe Universe needs to expunge them but they won’t go away. I am writing this to expose their mission and protect innocent citizens on Earth.
REMEMBER, THESE ALIENS CAN ABDUCT ANYBODY, ANYWHERE, AND ANYTIME WITHOUT A SECONDS NOTICE AT WILL FOR NO GOOD REASON JUST AT THEIR WHIM. BEWARE THE EARTH IS IN SERIOUS TROUBLE I MEAN DIRE DANGER FROM THESE MAURAUDERS WHO WANT TO TAKE OVER OUR PLANET AND CONTROL OUR MINDS WITH THEIR ADVANCED POWER.

You are never safe a moment on this planet with this insidious threat. Even Jesus or Mohamed can’t protect you from them. Never be lured into a false sense of security. There is and there will never be as long there are aliens. THE ALIENS ARE THE TRUE GODS, NOT JESUS OR MOHAMED. Jesus is not GOD, just a highly evolved spirit. The early Christian church doctored his true teachings, which included reincarnation among other things. Just because you believe Jesus is Savior does not automatically mean you’ll be saved and go to heaven. You have to earn it by your thoughts and actions in your life. Believe me, this is 100% true.

Religion is not necessary. It just instills false dogma in people. JUST LIVE YOUR LIVES BY THESE PRINCIPLES THAT CHRIST TAUGHT: Compassion, Unconditional Love, Forgiveness, Service to Humanity, Selflessness, Fairness, and Respect. Also, follow the 10 Commandments. You don’t have to be a Christian to follow Christ. Remember, Christ is a Jew. Faith is a liability unless it is applied practically and properly. Blind faith in Jesus will get you no where.

ONE LAST REVELATION: Moses reincarned as Christ who reincarnated as Mohamed. It makes sense. All 3 religion are based in Jerusalem and the Quoran is an updated version of the Bible. Trust me, it’s true. Mohamed is the second coming of Christ.

What can I do to contol this threat, if anything? Is there a UFOologist or Alien Abduction expert I can contact who can help me? Why are they targeting me? Isn’t it absurd that we can’t live on our own planet in peace without constant intrusion from malevolent aliens? Please help me find some peace. I have a wife, son, and dad to support and they are being greatly affected by this. Instead of bringing down 1 person, these aliens are bringing down 4 people. What did I say before, they have no shame or mercy. The aliens are ruthless, ignorant, apathetic, indifferent, cold, callous, unforgiving, demonic, brutal, shameless, lawless, unsympathetic, and calculating and those are their good points.

Thanks and have a nice day.

This entry was posted in Alien Abduction. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Aliens Using Borderline Abduction Methods Against Me

1. robert says:

Wow. GWB you are a very very confused person with your religion .
    Did you post to tell your encounter story or try to convince everyone that Jesus has no power and that who did you say is the real god?? Let me tell everyone something. I feel sorry for anyone who is going through ANY degree of encounter with these things. The UN 5 years ago commissioned the worlds top physicists to tell them what the ufo and close encounter issue on earth is. They were funded and given all access possible (shy of the deep covert stuff) after 2years a large report was produced. The bottom line is they said these beings are definitely NOT inter planetary but are certainly inter dimensional. The last line in the report was they were also unanimously in agreement that they are all “EVIL”
    I have studied this stuff for 30 years. I have been a Christian minister for 25. I am also a police officer and been happily married for 26 years and have two great kids.
    I know there are hundreds of opinions out there and believe me 99.99% of them are wrong and whacked if you ask me.
    I can’t take the time here to build a case to hopefully help anyone believe what I am going to say but I will say it here anyway.
    The guy trying to convince everyone of his middle eastern religion and who feels compelled to deface Jesus turns around and says his god is the real one yet is begging for help with his problem to psychiatrist etc.
    I want to tell you. If you are having any degree of encounters with these things on any level you need to know you are in danger very real danger. I do not wish to scare you. Fear is not a good thing but you must be aware and let the fear motivate you to do what you should to make it go away.
    Let me say this. There have been more then one study done small with conclusions that what are called Spirit filled Christians are Not getting attacked by these things. The fact is Jesus is the SON of GOD and he did die on a cross to win back and pay off the sin debt of everyone, that includes YOU. The bible which is Gods word says that when he did this he also conquered the grave and he put his foot on satans head and used it as a FOOT STOOL. The FACT is is that demons (and that’s what theses things really are ) as well as their human hybrids , created to attempt to infiltrate the human genetics, ALL must FLEE at the sound of the name of Jesus.
    If any of you are tired and really really want to end this evil from reaching into your lives then seek out what is called a full gospel or spirit filled Christian church or what may be called a word church. If you live in the Bible Belt it won’t be hard. If you don’t call the 700 club and ask them to refer you to a nearby church that knows how to take authority over the devil. They will understand even if you really don’t and send you to a place that can help.
    Ultimately the truth is this and this can be hard to swallow but it’s true. Gods word does make it clearly understood that in this life with the warfare that is at work in the spirit realm for the oils of men is real. That because we are all norm after Adam and Eve turned their backs on God that created a sin nature in all of us from birth. That’s why God and his son Jesus had to do something and why Jesus laid down his powers, became a normal man but never ever sinned one time SO That he could allow himself to be put to death and that death would then serve as PAYMENT in full making it possible for man and GOD to again as was originally his purpose to live together. If you are having encounters with grays with big heads and black controlling eyes that reveal the evil in their hearts. If you are seeing reptilian creatures and being taken against your will and being traumatically affected by this evil, it should not be hard to believe in what I have just told you and to know there is one real God and his son Jesus is King of kings and Lord of all lords and rules over ALL powers, rulers and principalities and wickedness in high places. Gods word that the gentleman want to spit on is the only word that says ” For this reason was the Son of God manifested, to DESTROY the works of the devil.
    Folks if you want real help you gotta go get it and find it and control what you believe in and if you don’t know you better seek it out and pray you do not get sucked into the great deception of these days. Look to the Christian churches I described. Call the 700 club and they will direct you and you have a 99% chance you will not be in a church that will tech false or deception Jesus is the answer and I’m notsayinghat to try to sound religious. If you want to mess around with these thing and see how deprived they can influence your life then it’s your choice. Jesus is allow earful and they tremble when they hear that name. When you walk up rightly with God according to him you have non fallen angels that double the population of he fallen ones AND they have the power of a ALL MIGHTY GOD behind them. To put it simply hey don’t lose.
    My advice to GWB is to realize whatever god he feels so strongly about that he should realize he’s on a deception ride because he himself doesn’t even believe or know his god has any power against these things.
    It’s your choice what you do.
    I have given you correct t and true direction now what will you do with it.
    It feels very very good to be free in Jesus. I have lived 50 years with first 25 in fast lane and no care for any of this and the last 25 wishing so done wold of told me how good life could of been I. My first 25.
    God Jesus is a good God
    Please get help. You are messing with evil.

2. hyundisonata says:

I am glad that you find comfort in your belief and it helps you face life that can be harsh at times. I can only go by my own life and the experiences it has delt me. One such experience has allowed me an insight to the reality of life after death. I have developed this annoying habit of dropping dead then getting thrown back into life, the count is now five that I know off. At present I have had five major strokes and countless mini strokes, four major heart attacks and a few other nasties such as cancer and all have been to the extremes yet here I am typing on a computer living as close to normal a life. I know the death game inside out and what you all will receive and I can assure you there are no devils or hell. Although saying that life on this planet could be classed as hell. When dead you will find that only the good things in your life goes with you and all the bad is left with the body to rot into dust. In death you will find that there is no image only your thoughts and what it creates so when you see the spirit of say your mother you will see her as an image in your thoughts and not as the energy she is but anything you know nothing about will be seen as pure white energy, for instance my first trip I never saw any animals and was under the impression that as the bible states only humans go to heaven and again it was in a face to face conversation with ET that showed me this was wrong and they helped me to understand. On another visit I saw everything because I with the help of ET understood what life really was and that every form of life has this energy .this is what god is, pure white intelligent energy just as we all are. when dead you will find that all the human traits are non existent, no greed , no pain, no hunger etc absolutely nothing that would normally be associated with the body, it is a new life a new beginning were you want for nothing as you have everything. You refer to Jesus but to me he is not what he is to you. My impression was he was a man who tried in vain to explain the reality of what awaits you; he knew the truth only the corruption of the bible has created a different version of events. You have to remember that the bible you know is a corruption of the Christian faith manipulated by the Romans after the fall of Rome to raise money for a new Rome. so what we are seeing by the author has nothing to do with god but his reaction to his encounter with ET and is a cry in the wilderness for help, I was the same when I first discovered I was being abducted . I was full of hate and even spent many a night physically hunting them with one intent and that was to kill them as I saw them as monsters, evil rotten to the core. Yes I was totally wrong all because I never understood and let fear take control. They are not the monsters we believe only different, understanding that difference will allow you to communicate with them that takes you into a whole new ball game.

3. Sue says:

Thanks for thinking about me Giles. I appreciate all the ones that want to help me. The way you can help me the most is to keep on posting your stories. All I want more than anything else in this world is for everyone to know the Truth. I truly believe in the saying ” The Truth will set us free.” I have all kinds of validation that I am not alone I just don’t want the ones interfering with my life to get away with what they do. I know my story is very negative and I do not want to bring the Abductees down. I just want to give you validation and support. I know Abductees are in for the fight of their lives and the strongest message I can give you is the one I received was not to Fear them and don’t get angry. Anyone who can get past the angry part is better than me. I feel like I have a right to be angry when someone invades my personal space. My anger is what pushes me forward in that I want the entire world to stop believing the lie that we are alone.

I know how they affect our lives and it is not a positive way. I fully realize life is like a car’s battery. For there to be life we have to both negative and positive energies working together. I sometimes feel like we are the positive and the negative is attracted to us. The problem being is we are being invaded by the negative in a negative manner who wants to maintain full control over us by attacking in an invisible mode. Although it seem like they are more advanced than us I do not believe it because I know they steal our creativity. They are more advanced in how they develop it. This is why I refuse to respect their technology.

4. giles says:

Hello Sue?

I don’t know if you will read this but I have just got back from seeing a woman called Mary Rodwell based in Australia. She runs the Acern site I mentioned above. She has so much experience with this kinda stuff and I can’t help but think she can help you. Please write to her, if she can help you just a small amount it will be worth it.

Love

Giles

5. Sue says:

Hey GWB

You are complete validation in my experience of abduction. I have been visited and tortured by them for 15 years now. You are probably like me in that you are a Paranormal Viewer which means you can see them and the torture is because you can see them. I can see them in glimpses, smell them when they attach to me, and feel them when they go inside. They never ever leave me and if I manage to get them off of me in that I don’t smell them they will fly small planes over my house in annoyance. It seems vital to them that I do not forget their presence.

There seems to be several different forms of them and sometimes I feel like a light beam that attracts them like a light in the dark attracts moths.

I do not believe in any religions and I believe they hate that ( here comes one of their annoying planes that has already flew over my house 6 or more times this morning) when I learned about Ernest Holmes belief system he and lots of others gave me validation that i was right in my belief system.

I believe the ones who torture me are deeply religious and very cold-bloodied which is why I turned away from religion. I believe they demand you love which is opposite of how love should be.

I feel so sorry for what you are going through. I watched my Dad who was an abductee go through horrible torture. I did not know he was an abductee until after he took his life. He had told my brother about encounters that always result in abduction.

I agree with you that we need help and I believe they are affecting the entire planet and they need to be stopped. I know they cause anxiety, paralaysis, charlie horses, indigestion, tinnitus, skin rashes that will not respond to medication, depression, choking sensations, heart attacks and many other symptons.

Neither you nor I should be alive but something protects us from them slaying us that is the only hope we have. I have the hope that by sharing my story and putting it into mass consciousness people will break through their controls and programming. The only ones who have ever made change in this world is the people. In order for there to be change the real Truths have to be known. When there are more people like you sharing their stories we will have change. Thanks so much for sharing your story I do not feel so all alone now.

I was told by a means I cannot remember now not to fear them, and not to get angry.

It seems like to me if you fear them that gives them the right to torture us. I believe the people in power or Governments fear them which gives them permission to do the horrible things they do to us. You cannot fight something that you are in denial of its existence and that is exactly what our Goverments are doing to us.

6. giles says:

Your experiences are very different to mine, I think Sue has similar experiences to you and it makes me a little angry to hear that you both have such negative encounters. If I could stop them for you all I would. I had only 2 negative encounters and I delt with them with anger and refusal to comply. There is a great researcher in Australia. You can contact her at ACERN.com.au

Try not to let fear control you, apparently that is how they control you???

Best of wishes

Giles

Leave a Reply