Possible abductions?

Just wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences…and what you make of mine.

When I was a child, sometime age 5 to 9, I used to regularly wake up to a lime green, glowing “orb” hovering above me. It was like it was shining on the underneath side of the canopy over my bed.

Also in the same time frame, which was when I lived in a certain house, my mother claims that one day she, myself, and my brother were in the car and getting ready to pull out onto a highway after having just left home when she looked at her watch and realized it was a few hours later than we had actually left.

Also while living there, several things that were thought of as “ghost” or “haunting” type things happened to others but not me. And, interestingly enough, I rented this same house and lived there again when I was age 35-37. Nothing else happened during that time.

When I was 27-29 years old, one night I was still up doing some laundry after my (now ex) husband and kids were in bed. The washer and dryer were in a little nook at the end of our kitchen, just on the other side of the back door. I was walking through the kitchen toward this area when I saw an alien face looking at me through the window in the back door. Of course I stopped and stared, and it appeared to be staring right back with it’s head sort of cocked to the side. It was a “classic” alien face, and this one was tan. I honestly don’t know how much time I may have stood there, but at some point I “came to realize” that the alien face wasn’t real…it was the reflection of a tan, plastic grocery bag that was hanging from a utility hook on the left side of the washer/dryer area. I went to bed without looking at a clock because I didn’t want to know.

Nothing else had happened until recently. I am remarried to a man who claims he has been abducted. We both have seen apparent UFOs several times in our lives but nothing that wasn’t still flying and nothing so odd it’s worth mentioning. We’ve been married 4 years and for the last 6 months I have not been sleeping in the same room. No marital problems at all, but I just feel strongly compelled to be sleeping alone. And I have to sleep with the TV or lights on. I wake up sometime between 2:00 & 3:00 several times a week, and every time I hear what may be pattering footsteps after…I first described this to my husband as the sound of typing on a keyboard. Our computer does happen to be in the room I sleep in, and it’s a hardwood floor. Not sure what to think. Also when I wake up, I always know exactly what time it’s going to be when I look at the clock, and I can’t go back to sleep for a couple of hours.

Oh and just remembered…the only other thing is that at age 30-32, I was experiencing horrible panic attacks both during the day and at night. And there was a period in there where I was afraid to go to sleep because I had an overwhelming feeling that if I did I wouldn’t be able to move when I woke up.

I am very interested in seeing what anyone else makes of all of this, as I’ve never discussed it with anyone other than my husband.

About kisses

40 year old female from IN, mother of 2, grandmother of 1 & a 2nd on the way, divorced & remarried
This entry was posted in Alien Abduction. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Possible abductions?

1. hyundisonata says:

Forgot to mention, my abductions have always been in normal hours such as work or other activities such as driving and yes I have met many aliens and have yet to come across one with any form of malice, although saying that, there are some who love to play games with your mind although they mean you no harm. It is the image you fear not the person.

2. hyundisonata says:

Sounds like you have a lot going on in your life only you fear understanding and that is a normal reaction and I use the term normal lightly. No you do not have mental health issues what you do have is indoctrination implemented over many years. What you are seeing and feeling is reality. Yes ET is real and no they are not the monsters portrayed by humanity. Once you start understanding this you will move closer to the truth and it is nothing to fear, in fact it is something you should embrace. You have the luxury of the fact your husband is in the same boat as you so you should talk openly about what you are experiencing, also there is your family. They will be or have an inclination of suffering the same scenarios as your self but like you they will have kept it their little secret afraid to talk about it due to ridicule such as mental illness. That’s a normal reaction. You have to separate fact from fantasy; over the years your mind has been packed full with rubbish deliberately created to confuse the mind, yes such as good old Hollywood or the church. Overcome the fear and it becomes a simple task, easiest way to start doing so is to talk normally to what you may believe to be a ghost or alien visitation and you will be surprised at the results. A simple example of fear and how to overcome such, if someone saw a ghost of a lady or a child their first reaction would be to run away. Now ask your self would you run away from a child you saw say playing in the street or some lady going to the shops, the answer is no you would not. The only reason you flee is because you have had fear installed into you to do so, it is not normal although you are led to believe it is normal. Ghosts are a reality and so is ET only you do not know or understand such, it’s a bit like a new video recorder, you get it and spend days trying to operate it correctly screaming blue murder at it because it will not do as you want then a week later its second nature operating it, well it’s the same thing, once you overcome your fear and start o understand what is happening is real it all becomes second nature. Hope this helps.

Leave a Reply