Thoughts

Hi all. 

I am new to this web site and my first time coming out of the  closet.  My experiences have been the same with lights, grays, reptilians, abductions, out of body experiences. 

I believe that everything happens for a reason.  I also believe that we who have had and continue to have such experiences are unique and special for who we are.  What we can accomplish such if you wish, and have a huge responsibility with the knowledge and information just by the nature of our experiences.

I view (them) as bullies of Universe.  It seems that they want to take away our personal power by the fear that they cause and sponsor.   If we let our fears win and take over, then they have won.  Love is what conquers ALL FEAR!

We are our own creators and so what we think, we create.  Yes, they force themselves upon us seemingly helpless creatures, as they would have us believe.  But I have learned to face my fear that they have forced upon me.  Though they are ever present in my life. they cannot control me anymore.  Christ has helped me through this for the last 40 years.  He is the exact opposite of them.  There is opposition in all things. 

I just wanted to let you know that there is hope.

This entry was posted in Alien Abduction. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply