Monthly Archives: January 2012

My husband’s encounter.

“…when I first heard the story, I was somewhat skeptical. I asked many questions. I thought it might have been a realistic dream – after all, who hasn’t had a dream that has them still panicking in the moments after they have already woken up? But Jim said he has had many realistic dreams in his lifetime, and this was nothing like any of them. It is something he remembers, not like a dream, but like a memory, something that happened.” Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction, Ghosts & Paranormal | 2 Comments

Abductee support webinar Sun Jan 29

Dear all, I wrote a book on the subject and authored few videos on related subjects. Join me for a free alien abductee support webinar Jan 29, 6 pm New York time. (click for your time zone).  Both abductees and … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | Leave a comment

my daughter

I have always believed in the paranormal-ghosts/spirits etc and i have always suspected that aliens do exist and even visit earth but for some reason i have always taken alien abduction “stories” with a pinch of salt so to speak. However … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 8 Comments

A Dream, Reality, or Something in Between?

Dream log Night of December 31 and morning of January 1, 2012-01-08 I dreamt I was on an alien spaceship with several (5-10) other earthlings. We were all being experimented on medically. The aliens I saw were similar to the … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | Tagged , | 3 Comments

Implants

What do you all think regarding implants?  What’ve been your experiences and how many implants do you think you have and why?  Have you ever noticed any type of sensation or heard any tones which you’ve attributed to your implant? … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 4 Comments

Documentary

Hello All, I’m so pleased I’ve found this forum; My name is Mia and I’m a casting producer for a documentary TV series (filming soon) about alien abductions. In my research I’ve yet to stumble upon a group that seems … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 6 Comments

Someone

Ok so I just recently started reading stuff about alien abductions and ufos ever since I first watched the movie ‘the fourth kind’. What happened was that at the end of the movie I didnt think anything of it and … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction, Dreams, UFOs | 25 Comments

A little freaked out

So things have been relatively quiet here since I got back from california in November. Yesterday I went out to visit my mom and dad and had dinner with them, they live west of Port Angeles WA out in Joyce. … Continue reading

Posted in Alien Abduction | 13 Comments